Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diaby released already?

Some club.

Heard that as well, if true then it's not surprising in the slightest. Wonder if the SFA have noticed the odd goings on at our club? Between the bizarre signing policy, shady characters in the background and disappearing money, there's definitely something not right here.

I assume you sign these players as a way of giving money to an "agent"? As you seem to sign four or five absolutely nothing players from the continent every season now

The bench isn't too bad, in my opinion.

Really no defenders just attackers and gills for a team who dont attack and play 5 at back in my opinion just keeping people happy rather than putting cover in more areas on bench but just my opinion

Really no defenders just attackers and gills for a team who dont attack and play 5 at back in my opinion just keeping people happy rather than putting cover in more areas on bench but just my opinion

True but the thinking is that we can keep it tight at the back so we'll be looking for attack later in the match hence the attacking bench.

True but the thinking is that we can keep it tight at the back so we'll be looking for attack later in the match hence the attacking bench.

It does leave us a bit short at the back if there's an injury and kinda forces us to change the formation. I'm surprised that he didn't select himself on the bench for that reason.

I would genuinely rather start again in the bottom league than have anymore of this Charity/Community/Canning shite. This has to be one of the least enjoyable times in my lifetime to support Accies.

Really? Seen much, much worse times than this. Really Bert, reality check and a bit of perspective needed mate. Take a breath and imagine wallowing in the bottom league or siiting in Firhill among 700 other hardy souls. Be careful what you wish for.

Really? Seen much, much worse times than this. Really Bert, reality check and a bit of perspective needed mate. Take a breath and imagine wallowing in the bottom league or siiting in Firhill among 700 other hardy souls. Be careful what you wish for.

I know what you're saying but at least we had a bit of dig back then and we knew what we were, an actual football club. Now we are a joke of a club who put so called ethos and charity before football. I would rather support a team who struggles in the Championship rather than a yoyo club who's main aim is not success, but to line crooks pockets.

Archived