Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears John Bennett has, once again, severed all ties with Dundee United. What's this, three, four times?

Gordon fcking Bennett more like.

In other news, we're being 'bombarded' by agents trying to fob off all sorts of trash onto us at inflated prices no doubt. Panic stations and all that.

Gordon fcking Bennett more like.

In other news, we're being 'bombarded' by agents trying to fob off all sorts of trash onto us at inflated prices no doubt. Panic stations and all that.

Are these the same agents that fobbed off Florent Sinama Pongolle and Guy Demel to us?

Send them away in the cannon.

I'm amazed you've shown face after your 'run and hide' tactic earlier. Despicable.

4.23 post. Not obsessed. No sir. Not even a little bit.

Thank f**k the Dees I know IRL are nothing like you.

Saturday morning up with the lark,

Dundee Utd went down at Dens Park,

Hey hey hey it's a beautiful day.

Saturday and Wednesday are the two days it doesn't quite roll off the tongue the same way the others do.

You've got Gary Locke as your manager, and you're on here having a pop at Dundee supporters? 

:1eye

TBF Dundee football fans (both factions) deserve mockery due to their short comings, our new manager hasn't been in post for 24 hours and is yet to make a c**t of things at Starks Park.

I used to like Granny Danger and thought he got a hard time over pretty much nothing, but from start to finish, he's made an absolute c**t of himself throughout this.

Archived