Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hows Durnan settling in?

Looked dodgy in his games in Holland, but apparently played alright tonight against QPR. Unless he forms some sterling partnership with Donaldson in the meantime, think he'll be 3rd choice behind Morris once fit.

Still early days yet.

Cba reading back through any more pages would someone care to enlighten me on the Mcginn talk please? Him and Souttar in the two DM roles would be a colossal step forward from Rankon and Paton

Cba reading back through any more pages would someone care to enlighten me on the Mcginn talk please? Him and Souttar in the two DM roles would be a colossal step forward from Rankon and Paton.

Cba reading back through any more pages would someone care to enlighten me on the Mcginn talk please? Him and Souttar in the two DM roles would be a colossal step forward from Rankon and Paton

He's been offered a contract but no word yet. Currently still in the states training with Owen Coyle's Houston Dynamos.

Looked dodgy in his games in Holland, but apparently played alright tonight against QPR.

Actually, just seen the goals. Plays the boy onside from 35 yards out for the QPR opener, jogs back while Rankin is busting his arse to catch the player, then starts actually running once the QPR boy has already rounded the keeper. Could have caught the guy as he was shooting if he'd have chased back properly. Went on to have a mini-tantrum against the linesman. Really lazy defending.

matt-phillips-dundee-64064-2565373_613x4

Had a balls up just before QPR's winner too, sclaffs the ball behind himself while trying to intercept a ball 30 yards out and ends up miles out of position. The QPR boy behind him had a poor first touch so nothing directly came of it. Didn't lead directly to the goal but a fair f**k up.

Looks like a lumbermerchant so far from what I've seen tbh.

He's been offered a contract but no word yet. Currently still in the states training with Owen Coyle's Houston Dynamos.

Seen he had went to the states but heard something about them having already fulfilled there quota of international players? Not sure if that's bullshit or not bearing in mind they are in their transfer period so this could change. Anyways I'd love to see him at United - him and Souttar could be class.

Seen he had went to the states but heard something about them having already fulfilled there quota of international players? Not sure if that's bullshit or not bearing in mind they are in their transfer period so this could change. Anyways I'd love to see him at United - him and Souttar could be class.

. They can only fill 8 International Slots and they've filled them, just there to train, if he had joined Dynamos, St Mirren wouldn't have got a development fee.

. They can only fill 8 International Slots and they've filled them, just there to train, if he had joined Dynamos, St Mirren wouldn't have got a development fee.

Which needs to be looked at, I read (not sure if correctly mind you) that the mls doesn't pay compensation due to them saying it goes against a U.S. Law but they surely can't just pick and choose which Fifa (of which they are a member) rules to follow? If that happened I'd hope us or the sfa took it to Fifa

He'd be better at you guys anyway, can get one over his brothers when you win the Derby 4 times

Archived