Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rodders from the official.

Jackie McNamara, Manager, said: “I am very happy to sign Rodney. He showed great desire and application whilst training with us during pre season and he will add great quality to our midfield.

“He has a fabulous pedigree and you can see his talent. He will become a fans’ favourite at Tannadice and this signing is a real coup for the Club. I look forward to working with Rodney and seeing him in our team this coming campaign.”

If Rodders or Bodul score today can one of you Dees check in on Deefiant to make sure he's ok? Thanks.

Rodders from the official.

If Rodders or Bodul score today can one of you Dees check in on Deefiant to make sure he's ok? Thanks.

Now that the signing is confirmed I'm sure he'll be along shortly with a comprehensive summary of Rodney's career thus far

Never at any point said any of them were shite. I said you were misled by your chairman/manager with the promise of money being spent on proven quality and you all lapped it up. He was never spending the sums of money you were bandying about.

Now he's signed 2 unknowns, one of which rubbered pre season in favour of Ibiza. Might both be brilliant.

I shouldn't be surprised you completely missed the whole point of my discussion the other day, it's the same stupidity that despite you all previously slating jackies signings has you taking his quotes and bolding bits you like as if his word is gospel.

Utter simpletons.

Never at any point said any of them were shite. I said you were misled by your chairman/manager with the promise of money being spent on proven quality and you all lapped it up. He was never spending the sums of money you were bandying about.

Now he's signed 2 unknowns, one of which rubbered pre season in favour of Ibiza. Might both be brilliant.

I shouldn't be surprised you completely missed the whole point of my discussion the other day, it's the same stupidity that despite you all previously slating jackies signings has you taking his quotes and bolding bits you like as if his word is gospel.

Utter simpletons.

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

It's got to stop, Deefiant. It really does.

It seems, like your new signing, you have all been on the Christian bentekes in Ibiza all week if you are struggling to understand what I was saying earlier in the week.

4-4-2 with Muirhead on the right it seems. Big Bodul playing off Murray, hmmmm. Zwick looks certain to be our #1. Pates starts.

CKwv4NgUMAA_DeN.jpg

Strong bench with two keepers for some reason: Rankin Souttar Spittal Telfer Bilate Erskine McCallum and Szromnik

Deefiant breathing a sigh of relief that Rodders isn't involved imo.

It seems, like your new signing, you have all been on the Christian bentekes in Ibiza all week if you are struggling to understand what I was saying earlier in the week.

We understand but I think the fact that Purple from Utd Mad is spouting the same shite tells you all you need to know about your theory.

4-4-2 with Muirhead on the right it seems. Big Bodul playing off Murray, hmmmm. Zwick looks certain to be our #1. Pates starts.

CKwv4NgUMAA_DeN.jpg

Strong bench with two keepers for some reason: Rankin Souttar Spittal Telfer Bilate Erskine McCallum and Szromnik

Deefiant breathing a sigh of relief that Rodders isn't involved imo.

4-2-4?

Archived