The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2015-2016

glensmad

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Largs 0 Maybole 1.

I don't think many people saw that one coming. It certainly tightens things up both at the top and at the bottom.

Perhaps but we've nae beat 'Bole at home since 2007... we just cannie beat 'em! :(

Top of the league at home and unbeaten v bottom of the league away and lost 7 out of 9 prior to kick off.

It seemed like a foregone conclusion, but as we all know in this league every team on their day is capable of beating any other team.

Top of the league at home and unbeaten v bottom of the league away and lost 7 out of 9 prior to kick off.

It seemed like a foregone conclusion, but as we all know in this league every team on their day is capable of beating any other team.

not just that league Peter,thats football

Saturday's scheduled fixtures :-

Ardrossan Winton Rovers (7th) v Yoker Athletic (6th)

Blantyre Victoria (11th) v Kilsyth Rangers (5th)

Clydebank (2nd) v Maybole Juniors (14th)

Greenock Juniors (9th) v Bellshill Athletic (13th)

Largs Thistle (1st) v Cumbernauld United (8th)

Rutherglen Glencairn (12th) v Shotts Bon Accord (10th)

Your thoughts ?

Heartbreaking for us today. We came from 2-0 down with 10 v 11 with 25 minutes left, before Tait pulled a goal back. Shotts then had a man sent off to make it 10 v 10 and then Fraser equalised, only for Shotts to pounce on a defensive mistake in the last minute to win it.

That's football.

My match report will cover the incident for Glencairn's red card, safe to say the referee got it horrendously wrong.

The Maybole assistant manager I think is an absolute bunnet. Said to one of our players after a Maybole player fouled him a couple of times that he maybe shouldn't wear pink boots and he won't get fouled.

Later got sent to the changing rooms and was trying to make fun of the fact I was wearing a hoodie and paid 6 quid to get in. Best 6 quid I've spent so far to see his greeting face

Defo got a big relegation battle on ur hands

No doubt about that. But it's far from a lost cause.

We've lost the same amount of games as Kilsyth, Greenock, Cumbernauld and Shotts who are all above the drop zone up to mid table.

We need to start scoring goals though.

Archived