FIFA 16

Andershen

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far better game than last years, offline. Staying away from the online stuff just now as it ruined last years game for me.

Started a career as Arsenal on World Class. Only transfer business was Giroud to Everton for £17.5m and then Cavani to replace him for £28m.

Results are as follows....

v Chelsea (CS) - Lost 3-2

v West Ham (h) - Lost 3-1

v Crystal Palace (a) - Won 4-0

v Liverpool (h) - Won 1-0

v Newcastle (a) - Lost 1-0

v Reading (LC)(h) - Won 2-1 in extra time

Great to have such a competitive game every single week. Really struggle with Arsenal if Ozil and Sanchez are marked out the game as theres nobody else really capable of creating many chances.

Managed to get on earlier & started a career with Carpi. A few good/bizarre/weird things so far.

The pre-season tournaments are decent. I normally sim the friendlies, but with there being prize money up for grabs, I decided to play them. Drew 1-1, won 3-0, won 2-0 & lost 1-0 in the SF. Almost doubled my transfer budget which was only about £1-£1.5m to begin with.

The shooting feels weird. They're usually woefully underpowered or feel very 'floaty'. Crosses are a little on the floaty side too.

An AI opponent moving forward in the wall saw them get a booking which was amusing.

Transfer news during games. In the middle of Carpi v Hacken and Martin Tyler & Alan Smith start banging on about Cech moving to Arsenal - for £25m! They done the same in the next game but with Schweinsteiger; who apparently cost United £35.5m & has "a lot of potential" according to Smith. WTF?! If you can't get stuff like that right, don't bother putting it in the fucking game.

Stoppage time still doesn't show beyond "45:00" or "90:00". It's a small thing but I find it highly annoying.

I'm sure I'll add more to this list the more I play.

Think that the game is solid so far. Every year feels the same though, last year it took me about a month to get a hang of the shooting etc. No doubt will be the same this year too. My only gripe about the pace being slowed right down is the likes of Metersacker managing to keep up with Hazard for pace etc. Really having to work for your goals and the keepers have vastly improved too. Just looking forward to getting a hang of the shooting etc.

Also does anyone know how I change the phone number on my EA account? trying to log in and it is asking me to verify my details, it has sent a verification code to my old mobile number so I can't get on.

You need to log in via your hotmail account on a laptop and change the security settings.

Determined to avoid putting the card in for ultimate team this season. Waste of money last year.

Didn't like the shooting at first as 30 yard shots that generally went top bag last season were suddenly being daisy cutters. After a bit of practice I think i've got it sussed though.

Draft thing is a neat idea. Got a couple of packs from it which obviously had nothing decent in them.

It's the same in 15. I've done one international job since it was introduced. I just can't be arsed with it.

It's ridiculous I've had 5 already and its not like I'm doing anything special. Currently I'm sitting 4th in the championship with QPR.

Decided to play online, and enjoyed it despite being 2-1 down at half time, doesnt seem like it'll be so spammy and at least some skill will be needed.

Starting to get control in the second half then my girlfriend decides it would utterly hilarious to start annoying me as i play.

Five minutes later and I've got WBA v Everton on the TV and shes in a completely different room...

Career mode is so frustrating for me, I just can't get the ball off the opposition to save myself. And they constantly pap it about the keeper and defence, it's fucking annoying.

This, it's much worse in player career as all your teammates play as if they've been lobotomised

I'm going to ask what might be a dumb question.

I have the Deluxe Edition of FIFA but I can't see a code anywhere to input to get these extra gold packs that I'm supposed to get on a weekly basis.

Is there a code or is the actual game disc set to include it?

Archived