FIFA 16

Andershen

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jordan Henderson front cover, is this some sort of Joke?

You must be such a big fan that you missed the whole process behind it. Got it yesterday, very impressed with everything except the tacky kid on names in the Brazilian teams. A patch will update them along with the late transfers and be available tonight apparently.

Shooting shite in real game aswell or better than demo?

Its not shite. You just need to work harder. Classic example from 15, at corners, generally 90 per cent of simple taps of the ball in the box turned into a shot. Early run to near post = nearly certain goal. Not so now. Second balls are more realistic too, played as Inter v AC, had a Jovetic shot blocked, ball bounced into the midfield for about eight seconds, i pulled Freddy Guarin out of the ensuing scrum, waited on the bounce and rattled it in the bottom corner. Speaking of which, the ball actually hitting the net is still very bland. One of the best sights is a simple placed finish rolling all the way up to the roof of the goal....they ought to sort this shit out.

Its not shite. You just need to work harder. Classic example from 15, at corners, generally 90 per cent of simple taps of the ball in the box turned into a shot. Early run to near post = nearly certain goal. Not so now. Second balls are more realistic too, played as Inter v AC, had a Jovetic shot blocked, ball bounced into the midfield for about eight seconds, i pulled Freddy Guarin out of the ensuing scrum, waited on the bounce and rattled it in the bottom corner. Speaking of which, the ball actually hitting the net is still very bland. One of the best sights is a simple placed finish rolling all the way up to the roof of the goal....they ought to sort this shit out.

I just felt like the shots were always so tame when I played the demo, great move, cracking through ball, one on one, wanting to give it a fair hit and usually ends up looking like you've kicked a balloon

Frustrated me

Agree with the second bit

The passing is so bad. Tap triangle for a through ball and it gets put out the park. Traded in tomorrow.

It's not bad at all, it just actually takes a bit of skill for a change. Instead of just one touch passing reaching its target every time you aim near one of your players.

You have to be really accurate when you aim and how much power you use or the defender is getting the ball.

I found the shooting in the demo to be a bit shit too. I felt like most shots were hit with the side foot and were really weak and trundling across the ground but I was still scoring. This just made the goal look shite and had me thinking the keeper should have saved it. I felt like it was a bit more difficult to actually hit a decent shot with power but I wasn't actually scoring any less which made me think the keepers are possibly a bit dodgy.

I'm not sure whether to get it or not, I thought the PES demo was decent and it's been getting good reviews but I'm still kinda put off getting it. I didn't love the shooting in that either and I'm not sure if it's online modes will be as good as Fifa's. Dunno what to do.

Nice to see the "there's a new aspect of the game I'm shite at, therefore the game is bad" has already started

I remember the whinge when the whole tactical defending came out.

Looking forward to finally playing it without having to check the clock or how many hours I have left. Game is currently sat in my locker at work

Nice to see the "there's a new aspect of the game I'm shite at, therefore the game is bad" has already started

I remember the whinge when the whole tactical defending came out.

Looking forward to finally playing it without having to check the clock or how many hours I have left. Game is currently sat in my locker at work

I'm enjoying it tbh, as someone who was incredibly iffy defending against pace I'm enjoying that it's a bit more about the football rather than 'RUN SHOOT GOAL'.

I'll set up a new club if anyone fancies it?

Archived