FIFA 16

Andershen

Here's what I'd like.

Balanced advantage, sick of other c***s getting 5-6 seconds on the ball whereas I don't.

I'd like when I get a throw in in my own half, that my assigned full back goes and takes the throw in. Not a centre midfielder or a fucking winger who should be waiting to receive from the throw in.

A set piece system that actually works, especially corners but also free kicks.

A fair balanced goalkeeping system, not one where my keeper can't catch a thing but the other has arms like stretch armstrong.

A game that if I gently tap Y to do a soft through ball, I expect to be a soft through ball, not an over hit piece of shit that trundles out of fucking play or into the box where my striker can't reach it.

A game where pace actually works, if I've got a quick player ie Sterling, Hazard etc I expect them to win a foot race against a Mertesacker, Terry etc not get fucking outran by the games cart horses.

I'm such a fucking sucker though because despite absolutely hating this years game, I'll still get the new one when it comes out.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I'd like.

Balanced advantage, sick of other c***s getting 5-6 seconds on the ball whereas I don't.

I'd like when I get a throw in in my own half, that my assigned full back goes and takes the throw in. Not a centre midfielder or a fucking winger who should be waiting to receive from the throw in.

A set piece system that actually works, especially corners but also free kicks.

A fair balanced goalkeeping system, not one where my keeper can't catch a thing but the other has arms like stretch armstrong.

A game that if I gently tap Y to do a soft through ball, I expect to be a soft through ball, not an over hit piece of shit that trundles out of fucking play or into the box where my striker can't reach it.

A game where pace actually works, if I've got a quick player ie Sterling, Hazard etc I expect them to win a foot race against a Mertesacker, Terry etc not get fucking outran by the games cart horses.

I'm such a fucking sucker though because despite absolutely hating this years game, I'll still get the new one when it comes out.

Nah, I don't buy this view that somehow the defenders are the ones that are too quick. I am sick fed up of playing guys who just have pace upfront and play through ball after through ball or constantly go on never ending mazy runs instead of actually playing any football. The TOTY players in particular are just ridiculous and playing against them is just pointless because the opposition doesn't even have to be that good at FIFA, just constant balls over the top to their 95 pace striker. No Thanks. The pace does need to be sorted but it needs to be balanced better.

As long as they remove the most annoying thing on FIFA which currently for me is the one where all the defenders raise their hand, look at the linesman and claim offside. I foolishly believe all the defenders so assume it must be offside, only it ISN'T. b*****ds.

As long as they remove the most annoying thing on FIFA which currently for me is the one where all the defenders raise their hand, look at the linesman and claim offside. I foolishly believe all the defenders so assume it must be offside, only it ISN'T. b*****ds.

:lol:

Guilty as well.

I can't even be bothered going into depth right now but it is absolutely horrendous which is a shame because I'm a sucker for ultimate team and love the new fut draft idea but no way am I buying that.

Archived