FIFA 16

Andershen

I cant be the only one finding the major changes beneficial...its very hard to win back the ball, but then it's also very smooth when retaining it yourself, the full-backs seem to engage with centre mids a lot quicker, breaking down defences isnt something which should be easy either.....each to their own as to why they play, but bemoaning additional realism is quite childish.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant be the only one finding the major changes beneficial...its very hard to win back the ball, but then it's also very smooth when retaining it yourself, the full-backs seem to engage with centre mids a lot quicker, breaking down defences isnt something which should be easy either.....each to their own as to why they play, but bemoaning additional realism is quite childish.

Aye I'd go along with this, it's much easier to shield the ball and keep it when in possession.

The only minor gripes I have is the passing can be like ping pong at times and also the fact that keepers come for and win every single cross ball.

Mine never came either :(

Got in touch with the Royal Mail and Amazon and both seemed to be implying that the delay might be over a day so since I've got a full free day tomorrow and would be kind of pissed off to not get to play it, I've picked up a copy at Tesco and told them I want to cancel it (they have told me to refuse delivery when it comes).

A bit annoyed because I couldn't get the deluxe version but tbh, I kind of enjoy the process of building the ultimate teams from scratch and learning about unknown good players so probably won't notice the difference.

I know it's definitely a better game but I'm finding it very difficult and losing the plot. Having alot of games offline of not alot of possession and with 0 shots at all. Will take a few days to pick this up I feel.

Amazon disappoint any of you? Ordered a couple of weeks ago for release date delivery and it looks like it isn't coming today.

Got home today to find an Amazon package waiting which was odd since I never ordered anything. Opened it and it was a gift of Fifa 16 from the Mrs. Happy Days.

I'm liking the feel, only started my career but the controls and play feels more real, last time I was able to bomb down wings, cross and score, struggling to do that now.

Going to start a career later on with the Dee's.

Canna hack the career mode with the Scottish clubs because of the stadiums. Makes such a big difference. Had a Be a pro centre mid for United and loved it but the sand stadiums game after game ended up doing my nut in.

Played one game late tonight having not played the demo. Got a standard 'new FIFA 0-0 draw' as the shooting (plus the passing) had me all confused, but actually I think in a good way (or at least in a way that wants me to make it work). The passing does seem very sensitive and my average gold UT team had a huge number of stray or over/under hit passes. I didn't have too many shots but those I did have did feel very 'floaty' but I think it is like that with every new FIFA. I found some of the UT menus a bit over the top and cluttered, they seem to have gone for the kitchen sink approach with certain screens.

Disappointed I won't have any chance to play it for a few days because it has grabbed me and I can see most of the changes being a good thing in the long run (anything that forces pacewhoring jobbies to actually play some football must be a good thing)

I think this game may just bring about the death of player career. Done f**k all in mine so far except run from on side of the pitch to the other and back again like a headless chicken as teams just long pass the ball all day long. Doesn't help that my teammates do f**k all to try and stop it, even when playing on Legendary

I think this game may just bring about the death of player career. Done f**k all in mine so far except run from on side of the pitch to the other and back again like a headless chicken as teams just long pass the ball all day long. Doesn't help that my teammates do f**k all to try and stop it, even when playing on Legendary

I'm not a big ultimate team player but I couldn't get on it due to too many people being on the servers. So I started a career mode with Stoke and it just bored the tits out of me.

I don't really want to go online yet either as I don't want to tarnish my online record until I get a good feel of the game. Saying that though, since j was in division 1 in FIFA 15, I start my online seasons in division 8.

I did eventually get on ultimate team and the biggest player I got in my free packs was Vargas. Absolutely shite.

I'm not a big ultimate team player but I couldn't get on it due to too many people being on the servers. So I started a career mode with Stoke and it just bored the tits out of me.

I don't really want to go online yet either as I don't want to tarnish my online record until I get a good feel of the game. Saying that though, since j was in division 1 in FIFA 15, I start my online seasons in division 8.

I did eventually get on ultimate team and the biggest player I got in my free packs was Vargas. Absolutely shite.

I've just been pissing about in Pro Clubs Drop In. Hasn't changed at all, everyone wants to a be a striker and never passes the ball

I currently rotate between:

GK - Bravo

RB - Danilo

CB - Laporte

CB - Mathieu

LB - Tremoulinas

CM - Krychowiak

CM - Rakitic

CAM - Koke

RW - Feghouli

ST - J. Martinez

LW - Konoplyanka

and

GK - Diego Lopez

RB - Lichtsteiner

CB - Castan

CB - De Vrij

LB - Evra

CM - Khedira

CM - Parolo

CAM - Pereyra

RW - Salah

ST - Morata

LW - Gervinho

Amazon disappoint any of you? Ordered a couple of weeks ago for release date delivery and it looks like it isn't coming today.

Exact same here mate. Ended up getting a refund and nipping down to Tesco for it.

As for the game, I'm a bit underwhelmed so far. Same generic commentary, same generic stadiums. Doesn't feel real enough. Imagine how good it would be if every stadium looked as it should, every player had a 'real' face. Most players are listed as being unable to play in certain positions despite me knowing in real life they can and do often.

In saying all this, the gameplay is better. Taking a bit of getting used to though.

Just got shafted 7-0 in my first game online. FUT draft btw. utter guff. Up against Ronaldo in my first game of course. Think this is the first ever Fifa that I'm actually not decent at :( . I'm so tired right now that I didn't have the energy to rage, I sat there looking at the tv in disbelief and took the pummeling :lol:.

Archived