Rangers 2015/16 season thread

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That does not even come close mate.

You'll have held up the red piece of paper at the very least then.. no ?

Yup sure did , have already told this before

So here you are worrying about a Rangers fans action 3 years ago whilst your club faces the possibility of back to back relegation , I will never understand the diddy mindset

Yup sure did , have already told this beforeSo here you are worrying about a Rangers fans action 3 years ago whilst your club faces the possibility of back to back relegation , I will never understand the diddy mindset
Form is temporary, deaths of clubs companies urnae.
what ever makes you happy as I said I will just never understand it .

It's simple and very easy to remember... here goes, Your'e club got shafted mate and we're all laughing at it.

:)

As I said whatever makes you happy , its a mindset I will never understand . Your clubs going through a shite patch yet you are more worried to discuss actions of another clubs supporters three years ago

St Booo are being absolutely humiliated by part time teams are on a fast track to the seaside leagues, Wizzle needs a comfort blanket, simple really.

in fairness though, they've yet to fall to rangers level, and be absolutely humiliated by part time teams in the seaside leagues.

I really have no idea if St Boo have been in a worse situation than they now find themselves, you might be right...imo just another comfort blanket.

But here we are today in a thread names Rangers 2015/16 with this reality....St.Mirren languishing at the foot of the table, with an absolute abysmal 5 points from 7 games and a team called Rangers that you absolutely detest on a winning run of 11 games on the trot playing wonderful football.

Just hold on tightly to that comfort blanket m8, everything will be fine though.

tedi, since you're so keen to stick to a focus on the present (which is understandable considering what went before for rangers...),

here are some quotes from the bbc match report on your gubbing of Dumbarton:

"Rangers huffed and puffed..."
"The half-hour mark passed without Rangers creating a clear-cut chance "
"Harsh on the Sons who went two behind 10 minutes later."
Nervous?

the BBC :lol: Seemingly when Rangers scored they were absolutely beelin,
Going by open all mics it was all Dumbarton, yet both sets of fans on here who watched the game said that Rangers had most of the possession while Dumbarton played a counter attacking game.
Aye the last 3 years has been full of glory following Rangers dhave
Daves a clown, its easier just to skim past most of his posts.

Aye the last 3 years has been full of glory following Rangers dhave

Absolutely.

Two divisional titles by huge margins.

A third place finish followed by a run to the play-off final.

A Ramsden's semi final and final appearance.

A League Cup semi final appearance.

A Scottish Cup semi final appearance.

Now, given the relative expenditure involved, none of those things represent impressive achievements, but then by that logic, neither did any of the nine in a row triumphs either.

The glory, Rangers fans chase is not truly glorious of course in any genuine sense. Indeed, as many are keen to claim on here, it's actually inevitable.

Rangers have spent the last three seasons winning far, far more frequently than they've lost. Hence all that glory hunting.

Archived