Rangers 2015/16 season thread

He said something along the lines of putting the old club back into the old company so he's covering all bases. My guess is playing to gallery whilst making a statement largely irrelevant in terms of continuity.

My say is forget the company and spend the money on improving the current team.

This, not that fussed about merging companies and would rather see the team improved.

Onwards...

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely not and I certainly shan't negotiate with the fat-fingered Feegie fuckwit for the retrieval of my original account.

Bet you consider your greenie total to be cumulative, though :P

Hello again folks,

Got another piece of Rangers memorabilia that might be of interest - the shirt pictured below, which is a UK size LB (large boy; usually 11-12), and a EU size 152cm. Click on the picture for a close-up. It's in really good condition - I didn't notice any flaws.

If anyone's interested, drop by the British Heart Foundation shop on Mill Street in Alloa and it can be yours for £1.99. Send me a PM and I can have it put aside for you. Alternatively, I'm happy to mail it out for the cost of postage (which would probably be about £3).

post-38705-0-08207200-1442240035_thumb.j

Dave do BHF shops take videos? Having a clear out and don't want to bin them.

No, sadly. Ours does, but only because I buy them from the shop as I've got this weird idea that they'll someday be worth something for nostalgia purposes, like 8-track tapes. I found an original TV recording of Aberdeen's Cup-Winners' Cup Final win a while back - need to see if it's worth uploading to YouTube, as I'm sure lots of folk would like to see that if it has the original advert breaks and pundits gabbing away (not sure which station it was on).

I don't know anywhere else that takes them in either, unfortunately. I just found a place that recycles tapes if you pay the postage to send them (http://www.ems-europe.co.uk/), but they've stopped taking them in from domestic customers :(

Box 'em up, stick 'em in the spare room, and see if they're worth anything in thirty years' time :P

Bet you consider your greenie total to be cumulative, though :P

Nah. The only ones who bleat about rep points are the Ps&Ds on The Big Thread. I don't see them being taken seriously elsewhere on the board.

As for the shirt? Too wee for any of my weans so I'll pass.

Anyway.....as for today's business on the thread. Excellent montage from Saturday's Armed Forces Day at Ibrox up on the delightful Rangers TV Youtube channel. Also the usual 90 in 90 feature, the goals and reaction from MW. Take a look.

Anyway.....as for today's business on the thread. Excellent montage from Saturday's Armed Forces Day at Ibrox up on the delightful Rangers TV Youtube channel. Also the usual 90 in 90 feature, the goals and reaction from MW. Take a look.

Have Save The Children been welcomed to ibrox for a collection, do you know?

I've got the Refugees Welcome banner in the boot of my car, and can pass it on.

If you have any pre-cert they are worth a few quid.

Aren't they just! I'm not that lucky. I used to scour the charity shops as a teen looking for pre-cert horror flicks, but it never happened :(

Praise be for the internet :thumsup2

Nah. The only ones who bleat about rep points are the Ps&Ds on The Big Thread. I don't see them being taken seriously elsewhere on the board.

As for the shirt? Too wee for any of my weans so I'll pass.

I see that Dundee are giving away 3000 tickets to forces personnel, nice to see.

Excellent montage from Saturday's Armed Forces Day at Ibrox up on the delightful Rangers TV Youtube channel. Also the usual 90 in 90 feature, the goals and reaction from MW. Take a look.

A bit more dignified looking than the nonsense of a couple of years ago.

It still doesn't sit right though.

Archived