Moshni - What a c*nt.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee fans prominent amongst the Sevco apologists. What a surprise.

Not really, they could just feel an affinity with both sides today, as they've stiffed creditors multiple times too.

#scumbags

Just got sent a link to a discussion on Rangers Media about Moshni. Quite a lot of Guid Bears hoping Erwin gets "leathered" and "opened like a tin". Also folk wishing their away fans had charged the pitch for a battle with the Well fans.

No real surprise but a bit depressing. They really are a club supported by utter scum. Ugly, stupid, retrograde, wife-beating scum.

Not really, they could just feel an affinity with both sides today, as they've stiffed creditors multiple times too.

#scumbags

Was that the year Falkirk paid every creditor every ha'penny, you know 100p in the £?

It's so long ago, the memory's fading, but boy do I miss Brockville.

Dundee fans prominent amongst the Sevco apologists. What a surprise.

So if you don't hate Mohsni with all your being you're a "Sevco apologist"?

I believe the appropriate Dundee term is minter. Absolute minter.

#scumbags

Dundee didn't get stiffed in a national cup final by ten men, though; at least they've got that going for them.

Can't believe people defending Moshni; guy gives him a push after Moshni refuses to shake his hand, the Moshni totally over reacts.

Only one c**t in this incident and, not surprisingly, he was wearing the blue of The Rangers.

I'll come up and push you and see if you react then

Such an educated chap, aren't you?

I'm so stacked with #education that I'll kindly edit your post for you.

There, that's better.

Archived