Moshni - What a c*nt.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swap the kits and what's the reaction? Guy starts a fight that he's not up to finish

At least everyone else now can hate Mohsni as much as those who have had to watch him "defend" all season.

Dundee didn't get stiffed in a national cup final by ten men, though; at least they've got that going for them.

My Team:Heart of Midlothian

Staying classy. :rolleyes:

I've been pushed countless times on a football pitch, I'd never react like that :lol:

Surely the normal reaction would be just to push him back? No turn into Jackie Chan

I've seen people throw punches for less on a football pitch

I am glad Mohsni will never play another game for Rangers but I really cannot fault him in this.

Erwin was obviously trying to get a reaction, the verbals were not working, so he raised his hands and got a deserved sore pus in return.

McCall claiming he never saw anything :lol:

What verbals?

And getting pushed means that it's acceptable to punch someone in the face and volley them does it?

Refusing to shake his hands means it's acceptable to lift your hands to someone.

He's provoked him, he's got a belt in the pus for his efforts. Fucking good on Bilel, none of this rubbing forehead fake squaring up nonsense.

Bosh, hud that you wee arsehole.

Pushing isn't assault or anywhere near comparable to a punch or a kick

It was FAF as Erwin never got hurt or made a big deal out of it but it was still totally out of order

Refusing to shake his hands means it's acceptable to lift your hands to someone.

He's provoked him, he's got a belt in the pus for his efforts. Fucking good on Bilel, none of this rubbing forehead fake squaring up nonsense.

Bosh, hud that you wee arsehole.

Absolutely this.

Irwin - red card for pushing Moshni in the back - deserved.

Moshni - massive over-reaction - decent hook - red card totally deserved - possibly more to come. Terrible footballer.

Fraser Kerr (was it?) - understandable reaction, as he was jumping in for his mate, who had just been kicked and punched - still can't argue with the red card.

Credit to Irwin for taking the interview after just being hooked a beauty, and for actually being a decent player.

Lets be honest here all the posters desperately trying to prove what mad brawlers they are by protesting they'd react exactly the same are clearly overcompensating for the fact they'd be off the pitch and hiding in the changing room before anyone noticed their pish stained shorts.

Pushing isn't assault or anywhere near comparable to a punch or a kick

It was FAF as Erwin never got hurt or made a big deal out of it but it was still totally out of order

Erwin got what he deserved, he should've been away celebrating rather than antagonising mohsni. He's lucky that someone got a grip of mohsni and his mates jumped in or he'd have got a hiding. :lol:

Archived