Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

All Sevco fans I know are fat and called Gary. And with your posting style, I have no reason to think you don't fit this stereotype.

I would worry about it Gary. King is a bigger crook than Murray, Whyte or Green.

My name is Peter but aye tomato tomato.

Nah. I would have king over either of those 3 and I am not a massive king supporter as it is.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, to be fair to King it looks like he is trying to get Rangers to operate within their means.

Spending 400k on players? Surely that's not currently within their means.

You seem to be the biggest simpleton here. Rangers have sold 30000 season tickets at let's say an average of 350 quid. They have also dramatically reduced their biggest outgoing in player wages by hundreds of thousands a month.

I'm struggling to see the part where you think it's inconceivable rangers can spend 400k on a player. Or where the money is coming from

That will be £10.5M of the £30M investment that the googly eyed King promised to oversee over the next 3 years then.

He is on course with his promise.

People are slaughtering Rangers for signing league 1 players. The best striker in Scotland last year is a league 1 reject. Rooney scored 4 goals in 25 games for Oldham.

Cause that's how it works.

Archived