Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The QC is donning his wig as we speak. Expect his opening remarks to run to at least 8 paragraphs of dross.

Expect, too, that his peroration will include the phrase, "Pish-stained tears". He's never really understood the difference between that and "Tear-stained pish".

He's cheap, though. That will appeal to you diddies ;)

:huh:

If you don't know what pish stained tears is then I suggest you get hanged upside down and then someone to urinate in your face auld yin. Even more embarrassing is if you can't hold your pish in when being held upside down then it eventually makes it's way down to your face mixing with the tears streaming from your face stinging your eyes.

And for the avoidance of doubt, no it did not happen to me.

So it was you who never knew what I typed because you are a doddering auld fool at times and can't use any other brain cells because the alcohol is killing them off one by one until you start to post incoherent elaborated nonsense in a vain attempt to look like the winner of "Mastermind".

Thanks for your tear stained pish and do check your colostomy bag for emptying and be careful not to burst the bag in your face giving you pish stained tears auld yin. :)

You seem to be the biggest simpleton here. Rangers have sold 30000 season tickets at let's say an average of 350 quid. They have also dramatically reduced their biggest outgoing in player wages by hundreds of thousands a month.

I'm struggling to see the part where you think it's inconceivable rangers can spend 400k on a player. Or where the money is coming from

11 players out and now 7 players in, albeit possibly on better affordable wages but who the fcuk actually knows their complete contractual agreements with bonuses to compare those who apparently left in disgrace but, imo they left as heroes. :P

That was £5 million apparently off the wage bill by the disgraced 11 leaving, how much do you think the 7 new players are taking between them on basic wages ? that could theoretically be half of what they saved used up or could be less but who actually knows ?, but the money saved is slowly being hoovered up.

They have spent money from the wages being saved from the journeymen they let go, will they be value for money adding quality to the squad or just end being shit because they believed in the bread-man.

Tavernier last night looked a class apart. Really good attacking and defensively.

Holt and halliday in the middle of the park we're closing people down and finding space and playing great beat passing.

Keirnan and Wilson will be a great defensive partnership for this league. Foderingham didn't have much to do so can't really judge anything.

Waghorn missed a couple of chances but showed good touches and hold up play. Will score plenty if he keeps getting the chances I'm sure

Tavernier last night looked a class apart. Really good attacking and defensively.

Holt and halliday in the middle of the park we're closing people down and finding space and playing great beat passing.

Keirnan and Wilson will be a great defensive partnership for this league. Foderingham didn't have much to do so can't really judge anything.

Waghorn missed a couple of chances but showed good touches and hold up play. Will score plenty if he keeps getting the chances I'm sure

Only thing I have seen of last night was the Burnley goal, which was as basic as you can get. Looked like a serious lack of pace at centre half which could be an issue if you play a high line.

From the Sevco v Burnley match report on the Burnley website...

It seems Burnley had five development players playing for the first 60 minutes and were missing their top 3 strikers through Injury.

Yet Total Football 0 Route One 1

KkX5rN.gif

Sorry no bites

I think your team will be scoring goals for fun and will win the the league by 20 points...just like last year :P

From the Sevco v Burnley match report on the Burnley website...

It seems Burnley had five development players playing for the first 60 minutes and were missing their top 3 strikers through Injury.

Yet Total Football 0 Route One 1

KkX5rN.gif

Saving them for the closed door game tonight against St Mirren

Archived