2015/16 Champions League

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you really ignoring that Ronaldo was put (or put himself) in one of the most pressurised situations in literally all of sports and competitions and never fluffed his lines?

A man who's spent all his life playing the sport and makes circa £200,000 a week can kick a ball 12 yards past a half arsed 'keeper?

He's a phenomenally talented footballer, as are all the other players on the park last night. None of them should be fluffing their lines.

A man who's spent all his life playing the sport and makes circa £200,000 a week can kick a ball 12 yards past a half arsed 'keeper?

He's a phenomenally talented footballer, as are all the other players on the park last night. None of them should be fluffing their lines.

Mon now...

Footballers are human, and are capable of errors. The frequency of these errors separate the very good players from the world class players. Ronaldo very, very rarely makes mistakes brought on from pressure.

He's clearly up there as one of the best ever; in my opinion I would say he is the best, tbh.

He made two glaring errors last night, one by trying to show off to the world when it was easier to just slot it home.

All that along with the fact he was utter shite all game.

By not missing from 12 yards doesn't automatically redeem him.

High pressure penalty kick which won the Champions League from the top goal scorer in the competition and probably the best player the world has ever seen and he gets criticised for having one relatively quiet game up until that point.

I thought Mark Clattenburg had recovered from cancer as I remember somewhere in my mind about him losing his hair.

Turns out he's the face of Belgravia hair transplant clinics and it was Mark Halsey that had cancer.

Despite Deeboys best efforts, hibeesbounce is coming out of this thread as the most idiotic. Good effort lads.

Yes imagine thinking that considering Messi and Maradona were both far superior players.

I understand why people think Messi is better than Ronaldo (though I personally disagree), but suggesting that he is 'far superior' is clearly wrong.

Yes imagine thinking that considering Messi and Maradona were both far superior players.

Did you see much of Maradona? Or do you watch clips of him skinning ten men and assume he played like that every week?

High pressure penalty kick which won the Champions League from the top goal scorer in the competition and probably the best player the world has ever seen and he gets criticised for having one relatively quiet game up until that point.

Behave yourself, he's not even the best player in the world at the moment. 

Archived