Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowdenbeath fans do u think yours can stay up and win the play offs if u don't beat Stranraer

I don't think we will beat Stranraer and I also don't think we can win the playoff semi final never mind the final. Just my opinion.

Nish was up in front of the beaks today after his last sending off. Bet not many managers get sent to the stands twice in one season.

Anyone know how he got on?

I don't know how Nish got on, but I'm fairly certain Ian Murray was sent to the stands two or three times in his first season with us.  Probably quite common for players just moving into management who quickly find out they can't speak to referees in the same way they did as a player.

Would be happy with Clyde finishing 4th just for the return of the silky footballer that is pat scullion!

Also, never been to cowden away so would be another one to tick off the list

Finishing 4th is tantamount to a bye in the play off semi final.

FTFY.

He's had us kicking about the bottom of the league all season. The highest we've been is 7th i think so his management skills are lacking. He was supposed to be a player manager but his playing days are over. Even if we stay up I'd punt him.

What was the point in him signing as player manager? Is he even fit enough to play?

Don't think so. Seem to remember Dundee's manager (i think) doing this a while back and it caused an uproar.

Rae done it when he was manager I think that's the incident you're referring to.

I can't say for certain but I think the powers changed the rules to avoid that happening again.

Archived