Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

P.P.F.S. The only Cowden player who was booked today was our effing centre forward. In the 86th minute. hashtag#playfortheshirtyoucnuts

The BBC is telling me that no Cowden player was booked today. Please tell me that is crap. Please ? Anybody ? Gutless. What are we paying them and the manager for - just to turn up?. I am seriously pissed off. End of. hashtag#atleastplayfortheshirtyouuselessarseholes

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BBC is telling me that no Cowden player was booked today. Please tell me that is crap. Please ? Anybody ? Gutless. What are we paying them and the manager for - just to turn up?. I am seriously pissed off. End of. hashtag#atleastplayfortheshirtyouuselessarseholes

Think there was only 1 booking all game. No idea how Stranraer only picked up one booking.

Most of you were not even in the game to support the team.  I did not see many Cowden supporters.  At least I was there.  Just back 30 min ago...

My dream which were sitting next Nishy and cerebrating the team's win together did not come true, but Cowden will win the play off game on Wednesday as I cannot be there.  I cannot take a night off from work as I have to go to Japan the following week to see my mum in a hospital as she may have bowel cancer.  After my dad died with lung cancer a year and 3 month ago, my mum is only family I have.  Cowden wins a game whenever I cannot be there.

After the game today, I was told the play off is Wednesday and Saturday.  Where will be the Sat game against who?

Oh Rie. There are more important things than football. ã‚ãªãŸã®ãŠæ¯ã•ã‚“ãŒã‚ˆããªã‚‹ãŸã‚ã«ç§ã¯ç¥ˆã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚ Queens Park - don't know where. Central Park or Hampden. 

Been asked to post this as the Twitter guy is on holiday.

Chief Executive

Cowdenbeath FC can now confirm that the club’s Chief Executive Alex Anderson is retiring from his position of CEO, Secretary and Director ofCowdenbeath FC. Some time back Alex intimated to the Board that his desire was ‘to hang up his boots’ on the last day of the season – 30 April 2016.

Notwithstanding the fact that the season has now lengthened for Cowdenbeath FC it is appropriate that the announcement be issued as previously scheduled.

It is of course a cause for sadness and regret that Alex is leaving us. But at an age when most men have already retired and with a demanding full-time job, Alex would like the opportunity to have more free time with his family.

Club Chairman Donald Findlay said, ‘Over the past six seasons, Alex has made an enormous contribution to the Club and it is in no small measure due to his hard work that we have kept the Club going and enjoyed success along the way. He has given vast amounts of his time despite having to deal with a highly responsible full-time job which demands considerable travel. How he has managed to do this is, frankly, beyond me. He is held in the highest regard in Scottish Football by Clubs, the SFA and the SPFL. That we have secured and maintained Bronze SFA Licensing status is a substantial tribute to him. We have had our disagreements but his love for the Club has been unswerving and I have never known him to do anything other than what he thought was in the best interests ofCowdenbeath FC heedless of his own personal feelings. That is a rare quality. More than this, he is my friend and I will miss his company and counsel’.

The Board of Cowdenbeath FC on behalf of players, management and fans and indeed the community thank Alex for all his work and his dedication to Cowdenbeath FC.

Think there was only 1 booking all game. No idea how Stranraer only picked up one booking.

Bell didn't deserve to be booked when he was.

Maybe a few others could of been booked for Stranraer but if that's the case then a few Cowdenbeath player would of been too.

Quite happy for a ref to keep his cards in his pocket rather than hand out silly bookings.

Bell didn't deserve to be booked when he was.

Maybe a few others could of been booked for Stranraer but if that's the case then a few Cowdenbeath player would of been too.

Quite happy for a ref to keep his cards in his pocket rather than hand out silly bookings.

Rubbish. If that's what you believe you clearly have no idea what is a booking or what isn't. Are you seriously trying to tell me that the shin high tackle in the centre circle shouldn't have been a straight red? I've seen our players get sent off for far less this season. There wasn't a bad or mistimed challenge frim Cowden all game which shows how little desire we had to win.

Rubbish. If that's what you believe you clearly have no idea what is a booking or what isn't. Are you seriously trying to tell me that the shin high tackle in the centre circle shouldn't have been a straight red? I've seen our players get sent off for far less this season. There wasn't a bad or mistimed challenge frim Cowden all game which shows how little desire we had to win.

Don't recall any tackles like that, that's not to say there wasn't any.

Do remember Adam kicking the ball out the ground after the referee had awarded a corner. I'm sure going by the rules this should of been a booking.

As I said above, don't mind a referee not flashing cards every two mins.

Cowdenbeath forward had about five silly fouls in the first when challenging or not challenging the ball in the air. Not card for persistent fouling.

All tit for tat really.

Don't recall any tackles like that, that's not to say there wasn't any.

Do remember Adam kicking the ball out the ground after the referee had awarded a corner. I'm sure going by the rules this should of been a booking.

As I said above, don't mind a referee not flashing cards every two mins.

Cowdenbeath forward had about five silly fouls in the first when challenging or not challenging the ball in the air. Not card for persistent fouling.

All tit for tat really.

Are you Arsene Wenger?

Didn't you say that last season Vince. I wouldn't exactly class it as a consolation more a booby prize.

Nope never said that Cowden

Away days in this league are horrendous

Elgin Annan Arbroath Montrose Berwick over Ayr Peterhead Airdrie Stranraer Methil any day

Nope never said that Cowden

Away days in this league are horrendous

Elgin Annan Arbroath Montrose Berwick over Ayr Peterhead Airdrie Stranraer Methil any day

Can't say any of those appeal Vince done that got the t-shirt. I thought it was you who said about this league last season must have been someone else.

Wasn't at the game but not sure that no yellow cards necessarily means lack of effort.

Along with Nish I'd get rid of the following regardless of which league we're in

Donaldson

El zubaidi

Kane

Miller

Milne

Beamont

Caldwell

CJ

McDaid and Gibbons will thankfully be off back to wherever they came from

I'd try and keep Sives, Kerr, Brett and Spence but can't see any of them here next season even if we do stay up.

That's probably 14 players we need to find in the summer.

The players I han't mentioned like yaqub, adamson, hughes and callaghan etc i wouldn't be averse to staying but wouldn't be fussed if they left either.

You forgot to mention Scullion as player manager next season CC ;)

Oh Rie. There are more important things than football. ã‚ãªãŸã®ãŠæ¯ã•ã‚“ãŒã‚ˆããªã‚‹ãŸã‚ã«ç§ã¯ç¥ˆã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚ Queens Park - don't know where. Central Park or Hampden. 

ã©ã†ã‚‚ã‚ã‚ŠãŒã¨ã†ã€‚

I know Wednesday is Queens Park in Hampden, but I am wondering what is on Sat.  After the game, Nishy told me Wed.. and Sat.

You forgot to mention Scullion as player manager next season CC ;)

At the money he's on he can stay. Don't play him though. Would rather have the wee dug from Albion chasing an attacker.

Did forget Sneddon though. He stays obviously.

ã©ã†ã‚‚ã‚ã‚ŠãŒã¨ã†ã€‚

I know Wednesday is Queens Park in Hampden, but I am wondering what is on Sat. After the game, Nishy told me Wed.. and Sat.

Queens Park at Central Park on Saturday. You play a home and away leg in the play-offs.

Did Nish not hang around to explain how it works? What a c**t.

Archived