Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

Just been told and seen on dunfermline website, a civic reception was held for dafc yesterday hosted by the chief buffoon.

Fucking disgrace that my hard earned cash is being used by the council for this.

We won the league three title in 2006 and the league two title (now league 1) in 2012 and not a peep from the council.

The club and fans should complain about the double standards here.

No reception for east fife yet either !

We did have a civic reception when we won the league in 2006 if I remember right.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big bad townies fault eh? You're a blethering oaf.

Don't think I blamed townies did I dickhead.

But provost who is dunfermline director sets up civic reception using taxpayers money.

And east fife get f**k all, same as Cowden when we won titles.

Meanwhile, council have a financial black hole and are laying off staff.

Don't think I blamed townies did I dickhead.

But provost who is dunfermline director sets up civic reception using taxpayers money.

And east fife get f**k all, same as Cowden when we won titles.

Meanwhile, council have a financial black hole and are laying off staff.

One quick google search..... c64_CowdenbeathFC1i.jpg

Just been told and seen on dunfermline website, a civic reception was held for dafc yesterday hosted by the chief buffoon.

Fucking disgrace that my hard earned cash is being used by the council for this.

We won the league three title in 2006 and the league two title (now league 1) in 2012 and not a peep from the council.

The club and fans should complain about the double standards here.

No reception for east fife yet either !

There was a reception at Fife House when we won the title in 2006 but nothing in 2012. Sure the Rovers got one in 2008 when they won the 2nd division.

There was a reception at Fife House when we won the title in 2006 but nothing in 2012. Sure the Rovers got one in 2008 when they won the 2nd division.

Probably a matter of who you know on the council that supports your club as to whether you get a reception at Fife House

I reckon if we avoid 9th this Saturday Nish will be given another season. Even if we come 9th, I still reckon he will be here next season.

Just my hunch.

Agree. He will be here either way. Not done enough to make him top of anyone elses list and not likely to be price himself out of another season here either.

Give him his jotters.

FTFY.

He's had us kicking about the bottom of the league all season. The highest we've been is 7th i think so his management skills are lacking. He was supposed to be a player manager but his playing days are over. Even if we stay up I'd punt him.

Archived