Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

I really can't think of many that we had last season, Higgins and maybe Robbo fit the category and Marshall, that I think most fans agree was decent until his meltdown at Alloa. Like I said I'd prefer a team mainly of younger players with a few older heads to steady the ship now and then.

Your a bit off a helmet

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your a bit off a helmet

you're *

and a bit off a helmet? like the strap or something? Or do you mean a bit of a helmet. Please learn english before trying to insult people.

Now I remember why I stopped using this forum. I thought the idea was we slag off fans of other teams not bicker amongst ourselves. I apologise for daring to have an opinion ever so slightly different to yours

you're *

and a bit off a helmet? like the strap or something? Or do you mean a bit of a helmet. Please learn english before trying to insult people.

Now I remember why I stopped using this forum. I thought the idea was we slag off fans of other teams not bicker amongst ourselves. I apologise for daring to have an opinion ever so slightly different to yours

You are quite right. I used be a Hibee and a member of Hibs forum, but I hated Hibees insulted me as I support Nishy :)

I really can't think of many that we had last season, Higgins and maybe Robbo fit the category and Marshall, that I think most fans agree was decent until his meltdown at Alloa. Like I said I'd prefer a team mainly of younger players with a few older heads to steady the ship now and then.

Higgy and Iain Campbell were the ones who sprung to mind. I would agree Marshall wasn't that bad until the last day at Alloa when he lost the plot.

I can see where your coming from though got to get the right balance.

Anyone going to gala game tomorrow?? i assume it will be first team with some trialists?

Sure there will be a few folk going. Should be a good day out - gutted to be missing it.

For those that are going though - admission is £5 for adults, £3 for OAPs, and children under 16 go free if accompanied by an adult.

Sure there will be a few folk going. Should be a good day out - gutted to be missing it.

For those that are going though - admission is £5 for adults, £3 for OAPs, and children under 16 go free if accompanied by an adult.

Yea plan to have a run down in the car from the burger.

you're *

Quite right. Chesney behave.

Good work out today although hard to gauge things as Gala weren't that great. Thought the trialist left back and the boy who scored the 2 goals in the 1st half looked decent.

Another cracking free kick from Deano , he scored 2 like that in a 20s game last season v Stirling Albion.

Good work out today although hard to gauge things as Gala weren't that great. Thought the trialist left back and the boy who scored the 2 goals in the 1st half looked decent.

Another cracking free kick from Deano , he scored 2 like that in a 20s game last season v Stirling Albion.

Yes, after a few mix ups at the back we settled, and after the first goal Cowden strolled it. Think the trialist that scored the two goals made himself available and held the ball well...what we've missed since Greg left. Was maybe a bit greedy at times, but would like to see him again. Heard the left back was from St Mirren, decent player but first impressions were that he wasn't the quickest. If Colin can get a couple of good loan signings then I would be hopeful of having a side able to compete this season.

Yes, after a few mix ups at the back we settled, and after the first goal Cowden strolled it. Think the trialist that scored the two goals made himself available and held the ball well...what we've missed since Greg left. Was maybe a bit greedy at times, but would like to see him again. Heard the left back was from St Mirren, decent player but first impressions were that he wasn't the quickest. If Colin can get a couple of good loan signings then I would be hopeful of having a side able to compete this season.

Gala actually started not too bad but as you say after we scored we strolled the game.

Archived