Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another penalty miss. What's our record now (cowdenbeath/cowden cowboy) ? Over the last few seasons. I reckon we have missed seven from eight.... Also, can we lose the red socks as they look worse than our defending.

When was our last penalty prior to today?

Another penalty miss. What's our record now (cowdenbeath/cowden cowboy) ? Over the last few seasons. I reckon we have missed seven from eight.... Also, can we lose the red socks as they look worse than our defending.

I think that missing a penalty is the least of your troubles.

Was it Squibs miss V Alloa after coming on as a sub??

I think our last penalty was maybe 21 December 2013 at Starks Park in 3-3 draw v Raith? Kane Hemmings scored after missing a week earlier at Dundee. Squib missed the one before that v Alloa and Jordan Morton (Dumbarton) and Jamie Stevenson (Partick) had missed earlier in 2013/14. Jamie missed our last one v Morton in 2012/13 but netted the rebound. He had scored the one before that v Raith. Last season we had no penalties!

I actually don't know why folk go on about the red socks? Is it some sort of anti-Rangers thing?

We are only two games into the season so no need to panic. We were unlucky to lose against Stranraer and Dunfermline are more than likely to win this league at a canter given the quality of players they have.

Nish clearly has a lot to learn and he needs to learn it fast. Jimmy has squandered all of the cash we could have earned from last season so he has very limited funds to work with. Some of the players show a bit of promise but must be well coached and managed.

If we are still struggling after the first third then we should start to worry.

We are only two games into the season so no need to panic. We were unlucky to lose against Stranraer and Dunfermline are more than likely to win this league at a canter given the quality of players they have.

Nish clearly has a lot to learn and he needs to learn it fast. Jimmy has squandered all of the cash we could have earned from last season so he has very limited funds to work with. Some of the players show a bit of promise but must be well coached and managed.

If we are still struggling after the first third then we should start to worry.

Finally some sense. Heard people calling for Nish's head today. Madness.

Nish deserves time to develop into his job but he will have to learn fast. Getting pumped twice by Dunfermline provides a lot of learning material. Give the guy a chance though. I'm sure he has a lot of food for thought right now. I just wish that he had someone with a bit of experience to support him.

If we are still struggling after the first third then we should start to worry.[/

Yes a bit of time and breathing space is required

Archived