Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

You are in a small minority in thinking that Nish should stay. The silent majority are voting with their feet and no longer going to games. The ship is sinking and Nish is steering us onto the rocks.

Have I said Nish should stay?? No, I have posted what has happened post last season, what has occurred this season, and what can still be achieved this campaign. Honestly don't know how good a manager Colin is or not, but I do no that Nichol has destroyed the club.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are in a small minority in thinking that Nish should stay. The silent majority are voting with their feet and no longer going to games. The ship is sinking and Nish is steering us onto the rocks.

I really hope Nishy should stay too. Only wee amount but the club gets some money from me _ season ticket, sponsorship, and also I am always trying to bring my students during school holiday.

I read the guff you posted last season about Jimmy Nic. Same old garbage.

But there is a difference this time around to my posts following todays game.

Have I said Nish should stay?

Personally no disrespect to Nish but I never wanted Nish appointed in the first place and as soon as he was announced I could see the situation we find ourselves in just now unfolding.

However our club is in a financial situation and we cant afford to make such difficult decisions and hopefully Nish can turn this around if he gains some confidence and gets an assistant manager with an old head to mentor him.

Have I said Nish should stay?? No, I have posted what has happened post last season, what has occurred this season, and what can still be achieved this campaign. Honestly don't know how good a manager Colin is or not, but I do no that Nichol has destroyed the club.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you were trying to say. You did say that we could still consolidate our position under Nish and I do disagree with you there. I completely agree with your point about Jimmy.

But there is a difference this time around to my posts following todays game.

Have I said Nish should stay?

Personally no disrespect to Nish but I never wanted Nish appointed in the first place and as soon as he was announced I could see the situation we find ourselves in just now unfolding.

However our club is in a financial situation and we cant afford to make such difficult decisions and hopefully Nish can turn this around if he gains some confidence and gets an assistant manager with an old head to mentor him.

Just like we couldn't afford to sack ( not his fault according to you ) Jimmy Nic.

I'm sorry if I mistook what you were trying to say. You did say that we could still consolidate our position under Nish and I do disagree with you there. I completely agree with your point about Jimmy.

I think we have to back Nish whether we like it or not due to our clubs private situation.

We have a fantastic little club and there is great efforts going on from the board and the supporters council.

I never wanted to be open about my thoughts on Nish's appointment but I have risen to the bait and todays result has not helped matters.

Jimmy I defended right up until the 90th minute against Alloa and still think he done our club proud allowing us to beat Dunfermline at EEP and playing in the Championship with rangers etc the following season.

I hope Nish learns from his horrific start as a manager and proves he has what it takes to do well for our club, I genuinely want him to do well.

But for selfish reasons and selfish reasons putting club before manager, If Nish cant turn things around against Stenhousemuir and gets beaten then he has to resign as manager for the good of this football club

I do not know about Jimmy N but I believe he destroyed Cowden as he got better job in Northern Ireland. Many people do the same _ if he / she gets a better job, do not care anything else.

I do not know about Jimmy N but I believe he destroyed Cowden as he got better job in Northern Ireland. Many people do the same _ if he / she gets a better job, do not care anything else.

And your idol would do the same if he had a chance of a decent position at Hibs.

Some people are passionate about representing their country over club, I get that just like some people are passionate for their club over manager where you RIE are passionate for the manager over the football club.

I think we have to back Nish whether we like it or not due to our clubs private situation.

We have a fantastic little club and there is great efforts going on from the board and the supporters council.

I never wanted to be open about my thoughts on Nish's appointment but I have risen to the bait and todays result has not helped matters.

Jimmy I defended right up until the 90th minute against Alloa and still think he done our club proud allowing us to beat Dunfermline at EEP and playing in the Championship with rangers etc the following season.

I hope Nish learns from his horrific start as a manager and proves he has what it takes to do well for our club, I genuinely want him to do well.

But for selfish reasons and selfish reasons putting club before manager, If Nish cant turn things around against Stenhousemuir and gets beaten then he has to resign as manager for the good of this football club

Same old guff. Probably the same end result.

You're not allowed to say that Rie. CC'll be along soon.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you were trying to say. You did say that we could still consolidate our position under Nish and I do disagree with you there. I completely agree with your point about Jimmy.

With the available players, at this level, then I am hopeful we can compete with or without Nish in charge..what I will ask who can we get to do better, and how do you or I know how bad a manager he really is. Colin could still come good?.

Nish has been allowed to fanny about for too long. Time for him to go. 11 games in and he still has no idea of our best team or formation. He'll relegate us.

With the available players, at this level, then I am hopeful we can compete with or without Nish in charge..what I will ask who can we get to do better, and how do you or I know how bad a manager he really is. Colin could still come good?.

I admire your optimism. There are probably numerous candidates who would apply for a chance to manage a senior club and get their break into the game. I'm sure there would be no shortage of decent applicants, both established and new. My fear is that the biscuit tin was emptied by Jimmy and his army of dud signings.

There are a number of familiar faces missing on the terracing these days, people I have seen at games for years and that is what worries me most of all.

I admire your optimism. There are probably numerous candidates who would apply for a chance to manage a senior club and get their break into the game. I'm sure there would be no shortage of decent applicants, both established and new. My fear is that the biscuit tin was emptied by Jimmy and his army of dud signings.

There are a number of familiar faces missing on the terracing these days, people I have seen at games for years and that is what worries me most of all.

You are right there would be a lot of decent applicants but as you say due to finances it is unlikely we could hire such decent candidates.

If there are a lot of familiar faces missing from Central Park then obviously they are hurting real bad and no wonder but tell them to get to a supporters meeting if they can and perhaps they will realise we need everyone behind the club at this difficult time.

Lots of faces missing today. Have to say it was a real struggle to go myself. Knew we'd get humped.

Thought going down would change things and could go on Saturday with optimism about a game. This season has been as bad as the last two but against weaker opposition.

I can do other things with my Saturdays apart from watching us get pumped. I get no pleasure in going to games so understand why people aren't bothering.

When things turned to shit. It's all your fault.

Anyway, I am so ashamed that I could not to the game today because of my work commitment. I wanted to support Nishy and his term. At the same time, bully all of other people complained to Nishy :lol:

Archived