Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

Rie, do us all a favour. Next time you're oot stalking Colin, slip a copy of "Football Coaching for Dummies" in his backpack eh?

Hoping for improvement soon with your assistance. Much appreciated.

:lol: By the way, I am not a stalker. I am his supporter and sponsor. Have you looked match programme?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: By the way, I am not a stalker. I am his supporter and sponsor. Have you looked match programme?

Yes I have. Well done Rie.

Btw where is he tonite? Your tracker working?

Makes you wonder about Scottish football. Kudos full time at Dundee Utd, I have honestly played with boys over 40 in better condition.

Was watching 'when gazza met Merson' on sky. If you get a chance, watch it, it's brilliant. Gazza was talking about when he signed for Lazio and he was watching a training session while recovering from his bad injury from Tottenham cup final. Brian Kidd was also watching and taking notes to gain knowledge of how Lazio did things. Gazza says to him, wow that's some training session, the intensity is incredible. Kidd says Gazza, that's still the warm up.

Says it took him 4 months to get used to their level of fitness training and this was an England international starring in the premier league.

Archived