Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carrier bag home leg not on TV as normal I would assume

Don't think it has been established yet but I imagine Celtic will want to maximize the crowd.

My understanding is it'll be £20 for ST holders rather than free like Stjarnan was though.

Why?

Even though you are a complete fanny, I will still be cheering on Aberdeen and ICT tomorrow night as the remaining Scottish clubs still left in European competitions. I lay aside the domestic futilities and indulge in supporting the rest of the nations clubs making an assault in Euro footy trying to progress as far as they can in the competitions.

You might promote Aberdeen or ICT don't need my support but I'll cheer them on as if it were our national team regardless.

Hope your team pumps them rotten tomorrow night taking them into the next round of qualifiers easily and that much closer to the group stages where I do hope Aberdeen finally make it.

As for you Stan !, hope yer next shite is a hedgehog. :)

I personally could not give a f**k who else supports Celtic. Apart from American rappers and attractive female celebrities - hopefully they all support Celtic.

Although 50 Cent has gone bust so presumably he's a ***. Could've bought Ibrox if he changed his name to 50 pence.

Archived