Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

Still a tricky tie in Iceland to contend with..I really don't trust this current Celtic team in Europe..think we'll go through but will be a tough game

At the risk of tempting fate I'm not too worried about the wildlings. Their ball retention was awful and Celtic should've scored a few more than 2.

Qarabag seems like more of a banana skin than the Montenegrin team I can't remember or spell the name of off the top of my head. So mon the Montenegrins.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't be suprised if we made an arse of this. Not convinced with this Celtic side. Nadir Ciftci exasperates this fear.

I presume you mean exacerbates? I thought he did alright at holding the ball up which will let midfielders bomb on but he seemed to get caught underneath for a lot of headers when the crosses didn't look particularly difficult.

It's a bit ridiculous we are being asked to play 6 league games in August, when we could potentially have qualifiers to play

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/celtic/fixtures

To be fair, apart from the midweek game v Killie there is not a lot wrong. The should have fixtures scheduled for every Saturday at this stage of the season.

Decision to stay with sky currently being reviewed BT sports now seems better option

I thought I might switch but I enjoy La Liga and it seems to me that Sky are still getting better Scottish games. If Celtic make it into the group stage I'd go to home games and go to pub for big neutral CL games and Celtic away games.

Still plan to try and haggle Sky whilst making the point to some customer service advisor who doesn't give a f**k that I don't need EPL games and don't want them putting my bills up to justify them spending bajillions on getting them.

Archived