Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

Dont rate Forrest at all, i'd get rid in a heartbeat. Johansen got a goal and assist so can't say much about his contribution.

I don't see VVD leaving to be honest, has anyone actually come in with any sort of offer? There's always loads of speculation with no substance. He'll be here next season for sure

Johansen was a strange performance. He gave the ball away a lot, ran into a few opponents and was miles out of position on a few occasions, but set up 3 excellent chances, won the penalty, scored a goal and forced a good save from their keeper.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best part of tonight when I was out earlier. A shit load of Celtic fans came into our restaurant to watch the football and the TV wouldn't work and they all started raging.

I'm walking out of the restaurant with a smug face with my 91 away shirt on.

What kind of restaurant is it m8???

Dont rate Forrest at all, i'd get rid in a heartbeat. Johansen got a goal and assist so can't say much about his contribution.

I don't see VVD leaving to be honest, has anyone actually come in with any sort of offer? There's always loads of speculation with no substance. He'll be here next season for sure

Apart from the usual nonsense being written in the papers and Van Dijks agent telling us how "in demand" he is, pretty much naw, there doesn't appear to be any official offers. He's the best we've got, but he's not irreplaceable, so if he ends up going I'm sure we'll cope.

Apart from the usual nonsense being written in the papers and Van Dijks agent telling us how "in demand" he is, pretty much naw, there doesn't appear to be any official offers. He's the best we've got, but he's not irreplaceable, so if he ends up going I'm sure we'll cope.

This

All this interest in him seems to be spouting from Mr 10%

A left back is required soon though, Izzy was awful last night and Forrest can piss off to Bolton whenever he wants as far as im concerned

This

All this interest in him seems to be spouting from Mr 10%

A left back is required soon though, Izzy was awful last night and Forrest can piss off to Bolton whenever he wants as far as im concerned

Aye Izzy just doesn't seem to have it anymore. Will do as a half decent back up, but certainly think we can be doing better in the left back position. Ronny seems to rate Forrest so I don't see him leaving anytime soon.

Seedings for the draw later, and our potential opponents if we progress

post-42805-14371177254862_thumb.jpg

Edit - The draw is split so we would potentially face Lech Poznań, Partizan, Qarabağ, HJK Helsinki or Skënderbeu

Archived