Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wanting to attend this fixture but alas I am told NO, I apparently have more important things to attend to at home. :bairn

Should be a comfortable victory to take to Iceland and a formality progressing to the next round but !, we all know what happen to the poor old Saints recently. :(

Mon the Hoops 3 or 4 nil but I'm sure the stupid feckers will concede one goal in an embarrassing fashion as per usual. :rolleyes:

Are you married to my wife's sister?

Best part of tonight when I was out earlier. A shit load of Celtic fans came into our restaurant to watch the football and the TV wouldn't work and they all started raging.

I'm walking out of the restaurant with a smug face with my 91 away shirt on.

Best part of tonight when I was out earlier. A shit load of Celtic fans came into our restaurant to watch the football and the TV wouldn't work and they all started raging.

I'm walking out out of the restaurant with a smug face with my 91 away shirt on.

You were wearing a football top in a restaurant? Jakey

As for the game... Stjarnan aren't the worst side Celtic have ever faced in Europe. They were compact, kept their shape well, had a decent level of control/ability and could have scored. If that chance in the second half goes in then your trip to Iceland would be much more uncomfortable. As it is, Celtic should comfortably go through, even if Boyata keeps forgetting what positioning is.

One of those games you're just happy to win. No one really stood out but Izaguirre's performance was worrying and proves the point that we need another LB to challenge him. The penalty was just a shambles, but as long as we score first over there, we're through

One of those games you're just happy to win. No one really stood out but Izaguirre's performance was worrying and proves the point that we need another LB to challenge him. The penalty was just a shambles, but as long as we score first over there, we're through

Early doors and first competitive game of the season Hoopy, yeah he did at times look like he wanted to wear a Rangers jersey especially the clearance into his own box ffs :blink: but he did no too bad in attack ??? maybe he should move into mid field seeing as he is awal from his defensive duties at times ? just a thought.

Strange one. Celtic probably should be going to Iceland with a 5 or 6 goal cushion, but Stjarnan will be thinking they could have snatched a draw had they taken one of the chances they created while it was still 1-0. Be very surprised if it doesn't finish with a similar scoreline over there.

Forrest was poor, Johansen was a mixed bag, Brown and Armstrong comfortably the best performers.

Only other comment is that if(When) Van Dijk leaves, Celtic will need to buy a good replacement as Mulgrew is pretty f*cking awful.

Forrest was poor, Johansen was a mixed bag, Brown and Armstrong comfortably the best performers.

Only other comment is that if(When) Van Dijk leaves, Celtic will need to buy a good replacement as Mulgrew is pretty f*cking awful.

Dont rate Forrest at all, i'd get rid in a heartbeat. Johansen got a goal and assist so can't say much about his contribution.

I don't see VVD leaving to be honest, has anyone actually come in with any sort of offer? There's always loads of speculation with no substance. He'll be here next season for sure

Archived