Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

No CL qualification or treble is now acceptable..eh

What is considered a good season for Celtic these days considering the league is already won next season?

How was the play offs for you ?, most of your mob considered that acceptable even with the highest wage budget in the division by a country mile.

A league and cup double with a wee run in Europe beyond Christmas just like last season is acceptable I think considering the wage structure at Celtic, well for me anyhoo.

No doubt Celtic will have an eye on acheiving a domestic treble but it isn't a priority.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic 1-16 for the win with Ladbrokes.

Mid table and out of form in the Icelandic league, I would say 1-16 is about right. Should be a convincing win in both legs.

Mid table and out of form in the Icelandic league, I would say 1-16 is about right. Should be a convincing win in both legs.

I agree. But it IS Celtic we're talking about here.

I agree. But it IS Celtic we're talking about here.

I suppose based on the 2 legs versus last seasons Icelandic champions, a standard has been set. Celtic have improved since then. The Icelandic league, based on the fact that Steven Lennon is currently one of the top scorers, has not. Any less than a 6 goal margin over the 2 legs is poor.

So is that 8-0 and 8-1, or double figures and 6-1?

I was wanting to attend this fixture but alas I am told NO, I apparently have more important things to attend to at home. :bairn

Should be a comfortable victory to take to Iceland and a formality progressing to the next round but !, we all know what happen to the poor old Saints recently. :(

Mon the Hoops 3 or 4 nil but I'm sure the stupid feckers will concede one goal in an embarrassing fashion as per usual. :rolleyes:

I was wanting to attend this fixture but alas I am told NO, I apparently have more important things to attend to at home. :bairn

Get him/her telt and just go.

Also, don't forget ladies....

"Season Ticket holder reminder: Only NEW cards can be used for tonight's match, all old cards are invalid. Any issues call 01412301967"

Archived