Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

That's me got my ticket for Wednesday night. :D

Row fecking "D" behind the goals in the Jock Stein stand ?, I just hope it doesn't rain too hard or I'm getting farking soaked. :bairn

Mon the hoops let's fooking do this mob. :angry:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently we've sold around 35,000 tickets and expect to sell around 10,000 more

Would like to see at least 50k for such an important game but one week's notice for a midweek might pose problems for some folk.

Really praying the job is done by half time in the second leg at the latest or I'll have to choose between my mother's 60th birthday dinner and seeing it to the end!

Would like to see at least 50k for such an important game but one week's notice for a midweek might pose problems for some folk.

Really praying the job is done by half time in the second leg at the latest or I'll have to choose between my mother's 60th birthday dinner and seeing it to the end!

Yer Maw.

Alaways wanted to post that without being derogatory. You should obviously choose your mums birthday scran ;)

A ST holder neighbour of mine collected my ticket at the grounds today and said there was a long queue and 5 ticket vendors speedily giving out tickets. She said to expect around the 50K mark by the time the game kicks off. :)

Yer Maw.

Alaways wanted to post that without being derogatory. You should obviously choose your mums birthday scran ;)

He could excuse himself to the loo often citing runny brown substance from his mums scran whilst watching a stream sitting on the throne, all the moaning from a shit performance from the Hoops will cover his tracks. :lol:

Fingers crossed tonight, come on Qarabag :)

Can't wait to hear whatever pathetic excuse Deila will come up with if they lose.

Is'nt it kind of in your clubs interests to keep Celtic in European compeition? Inflated fixture list, stretched squad, one eye off the league etc etc.

Would you want Sevco to do well in the domestic cups for the same reasons?

You probably would, actually.

It's nice to hear that we're your Sevco. I do worry about these up North types rattling about in a desolate area with no neighbours to properly hate.

Obviously I have no idea of how good Qarabag are, any win to nil will do. For all they seem to have done well recently they don't seem to score many goals in Europe. Wouldn't want to go over there facing a stodgy defence and an away goal.

Ciftci starting up front. Wish it was Griffiths.

Rest of the team had picked itself except Izzy and and Mulgrew question.

Aye, Griffiths should be starting this, no doubt. Need to get goals tonight

Full team - @celticfc: Celtic team to play @FKQarabagh Gordon; Lustig, Boyata, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Brown, Bitton; Mackay-Steven, Johansen, Armstrong; Ciftci (MH)

Archived