Which away grounds are you most looking forward to visiting next seaso

Enjoying the Tynie love. Other than a good trip through to the capital why do away fans enjoy the experience? Other than the fact we've been fairly generous with results in recent years....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoying the Tynie love. Other than a good trip through to the capital why do away fans enjoy the experience? Other than the fact we've been fairly generous with results in recent years....

Trips to both Dundee teams are a good day out for us - usually decent banter in the pubs with the locals, and we generally take a decent sized support by our standards.

Going to make sure of a full day session at Ross County this year so looking forward to the trip north.

On the negative side - pittodrie. Won't be visiting unless it's a meaningful game. Celtic park also, goes without saying.

Disfrutando del amor Tynie . Aparte de un buen viaje hasta la capital por qué acabar aficionados disfrutar de la experiencia? Aparte del hecho de que hemos sido bastante generoso con los resultados en los últimos años ....

Looking forward to tynecastle, easy train from Dundee, good pubs and great ground. Brilliant day out.

I'm due a visit to pittodrie as I didn't get this season.

And I'm looking forward to getting down to fir park to give my patronage to some top boiz who have helped Scottish football immeasurably over the past couple of weeks......

Adding in to the Tynie jizz-fest, my favourite gound by far, always take a good crowd with us, always in good voice and generally we perform well there.

Haven't been to Tannadice for a couple of seasons so I'll make a point of that, another of my favourite away days as it's a unique view of the game in this league for visiting fans.

Only been to Pittodrie once so might try to tie that in with a wee weekend in Aberdeen.

Also expecting to come together with each set of fans in turn at Fir Park as you show your appreciation and we can rejoice as one for a few minutes, before we get tore in to each other.

Thread about grounds you like visiting - Dundee fans turn it into a 'we hate United'/rivalry rant. Typical small team mentality.

For me Fir Park and Tynecastle; I enjoy the atmosphere at both grounds (particularly Tynecastle) and it recognises the return of Hearts and the Well's wonderful anihilation of Sevco in the play offs. Thanks again guys, we owe you a huge debt of gratitude.

Thread about grounds you like visiting - Dundee fans turn it into a 'we hate United'/rivalry rant. Typical small team mentality.

For me Fir Park and Tynecastle; I enjoy the atmosphere at both grounds (particularly Tynecastle) and it recognises the return of Hearts and the Well's wonderful anihilation of Sevco in the play offs. Thanks again guys, we owe you a huge debt of gratitude.

United don't owe anyone any gratitude after the pumpings you gave them in the cups :D.

Never seen us play at Inverness, Dingwall, Hamilton or Killie so looking to make it to at least a couple of those. Hopefully get to Tynecastle as well but I'd imagine a lot will miss out on tickets since they (understandably) cut the away allocation.

Archived