Which away grounds are you most looking forward to visiting next seaso

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pittodrie

Tynecastle

And hopefully get raith in the cup. Starks park has a shit view and is a dump but I love the place for some reason. Crazy I know

Just clicked on the dundee thread and we have a friendly against raith. Not quite the same though

Surprised at the love Dens is getting (especially as no-one has mentioned the shite hole over the road)

Can only assume it's for the day out as opposed to the ground?

Your stewards are wanks, and it's not nice being shoved into that wee corner, but Dundee as a day out makes up for that.

Delighted Tynecastle is back as an away day. Best in Scotland, easily. I'll probably try and check off either Aberdeen or Inverness (maybe both) this year - the only two places in the top flight I haven't visited.

Your stewards are wanks, and it's not nice being shoved into that wee corner, but Dundee as a day out makes up for that.

Delighted Tynecastle is back as an away day. Best in Scotland, easily. I'll probably try and check off either Aberdeen or Inverness (maybe both) this year - the only two places in the top flight I haven't visited.

Does a trip to Tannadice hold identical appeal then?

Just a few folk have mentioned Dens but no mention of the beaster dome.

You don't see the Derry in action at Tannadice.

Plus nobody really enjoys themselves in the presence of beasts. These away fans have families to think about. I just wouldn't feel comfortable taking my child or girlfriend to a game at Tannadice for fear of their safety.

Dundee fans are sound, Utd fans are c***s.

In my experience anyway.

If it's w*nky stewards you are after then you needn't look further than your own bud. They couldn't be arsier if they tried. Force fans in different turnstiles into the main stand and then won't let them change sections because there is a rope - eh? Families having to sit separately in the same stand with plenty of room but separated by a rope, (the purpose of the rope eludes me but I like to think crossing it would let me into the magical kingdom of Narnia)..

Then they stand right in front of fans and block their view. After politely asking a steward to move once and being ignored I had to find an even more uppity steward who I had a 10 minute debate with before he finally decided that maybe stewards shouldn't stand directly in front of fans!

(Still not as bad as the yellow jackets at Celtic Park though who believe it is their responsibility to make your stay as uncomfortable as possible).

If it's w*nky stewards you are after then you needn't look further than your own bud. They couldn't be arsier if they tried. Force fans in different turnstiles into the main stand and then won't let them change sections because there is a rope - eh? Families having to sit separately in the same stand with plenty of room but separated by a rope, (the purpose of the rope eludes me but I like to think crossing it would let me into the magical kingdom of Narnia)..

Then they stand right in front of fans and block their view. After politely asking a steward to move once and being ignored I had to find an even more uppity steward who I had a 10 minute debate with before he finally decided that maybe stewards shouldn't stand directly in front of fans!

(Still not as bad as the yellow jackets at Celtic Park though who believe it is their responsibility to make your stay as uncomfortable as possible).

Sounds like you were unlucky. Plenty of people have moaned about the facilities in our Main Stand, and even our turnstile operators ('apparently' not having change) but rarely have I heard complaints about the stewards. Nowhere near the level of complaints you hear about the ones on Tayside, or as you mentioned, the c***s that patrol Celtic Park.

I've encountered a couple of whoppers at Firhill over the years, but generally they seem alright in comparison to other stadiums.

I'm actually quite looking forward to Tannadice this year, based on the expectation that United will continue their downward spiral under McNamara and it would be nice to get more points against him and that angry wee w**k Paton.

The only Premiership ground I haven't seen County at is Celtic Park, although I did see Scotland vs Faroe Islands there a few years back. By all accounts it is a horrible experience for away fans, so I'm not too bothered if I don't make it there.

I'm looking forward to Motherwell and Kilmarnock again, as well as the return of Edinburgh. I don't like Tynecastle too much, but the day out is always excellent.

Sounds like you were unlucky. Plenty of people have moaned about the facilities in our Main Stand, and even our turnstile operators ('apparently' not having change) but rarely have I heard complaints about the stewards. Nowhere near the level of complaints you hear about the ones on Tayside, or as you mentioned, the c***s that patrol Celtic Park.

I've encountered a couple of whoppers at Firhill over the years, but generally they seem alright in comparison to other stadiums.

Hope so bud. I always enjoy a wee trip to Fissel as there is a touch of spice, (not as much as there used to be).

Incidentally, the stewards at RP are useless. Particularly when it comes to policing the ugly sisters and their nonsense.

Archived