ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not over yet,kello and lugar took points off top of the table teams,anything can happen.

Lugar have been close to winning games all season and I think a wee bit more composure in front of goals and we will surprise a few more teams yet

Lugar have been close to winning games all season and I think a wee bit more composure in front of goals and we will surprise a few more teams yet

Got to agree with that. After seeing Lugar earlier in the season, I'm very surprised that was your 1st win.

The problem at Lugar is in the history of the last decade. The club WILL struggle to survive.

No, the problem is APATHY.

As with many of the small clubs there are plenty of people willing to criticise. But not enough willing to put theirselves forward to help.

Has anything committee-wise changed since Kenny Young left.

The short answer to that as far as I can see, is that he left and Mega came in and that's about it.

I believe Lugar have had eight managers in the last ten years. There appears to be no continuity on the managerial side. To have a successful side you either need a good manager who lasts for a few years or plenty of cash or perhaps both. Lugar have had four managers in three seasons. When you see this happening at any club the alarm bells start to ring. Lauchlan Miller and his wife have to be commended for taking on a mammoth task at Lugar. The only way the club could have survived was to come to some agreement with Ayr United re the loan of some of Ayrs youth players

I agree the stick lugar have taken on p&b from some angles is over the top .

Every club at district level has to survive by any means possible .

Without the dedicated commited few at such like clubs many more teams would be dead .

For many reasons the bottom end of junior football is dying ..

Give these guys a break

Lugar ar a good club with good history and how they managed to survive in a town ,village with population so small is to be commended not slaughtered for at this time having a merger with aufc youth ...

Survival 1st

And great to see them having a great result on saturday

Im sure gives all at club a well deserved moral boost ..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived