ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darvel will not be in the mix come end of season and have no chance of promotion this season. Irvine Vics will win the league and Girvan will finish runners up.

Don't know if I fully agree with you on this AV.

Darvel,IMO,have been our most difficult league opponents to date. There maybe hasn't been silky soccer on show but definitely two hard fought encounters. Again only IMO, I believe they are only a couple of quality players short of being strong promotion contenders.

What I did find strange today was that 2 of their best players, again only my opinion, Henderson & Parris, didn't start the game. There may have been specific reasons for it, and as I mentioned in an earlier post,it might have be connected to the manager's health. Did Paddy pick the team,I don't know,but when the two guys came on Darvel looked more dangerous. T

KP has not been playing due to work commitments but can't understand why Henderson isn't first choice in the midfield as I think he is one of our best players

He is a good player but like any other player he has to fight for his place and once you get in the team you have to fight to keep your place

KP has not been playing due to work commitments but can't understand why Henderson isn't first choice in the midfield as I think he is one of our best players

Cheers WB explains part of it. RE: Henderson,is he not the club captain? Of what I have seen of him he is your best player,so could have been returning from injury,again I don't know. T

Don't know if I fully agree with you on this AV. Darvel,IMO,have been our most difficult league opponents to date. There maybe hasn't been silky soccer on show but definitely two hard fought encounters. Again only IMO, I believe they are only a couple of quality players short of being strong promotion contenders. What I did find strange today was that 2 of their best players, again only my opinion, Henderson & Parris, didn't start the game. There may have been specific reasons for it, and as I mentioned in an earlier post,it might have be connected to the manager's health. Did Paddy pick the team,I don't know,but when the two guys came on Darvel looked more dangerous. T

Tombo agree you nwith this on that, was neuutral today but could not understand why the two best midfielders they had were on the bench. maybe some Darvel management can tell us why, please do that aginst us

Returning for injuries or not fully fit today and the clown in charge has no idea

before today Darvel had won 6 out of the last 7 games and the one defeat was against the buffs and that was on penalties, kp hasn't been available for a few weeks so was on bench, henderson got injured just before the good run of results so he has had too wait to get back in the starting 11 and the boys in the middle have played in these games so it was never gonna be changed today so to say the guy in charge hasn't got a clue is rubbish!

before today Darvel had won 6 out of the last 7 games and the one defeat was against the buffs and that was on penalties, kp hasn't been available for a few weeks so was on bench, henderson got injured just before the good run of results so he has had too wait to get back in the starting 11 and the boys in the middle have played in these games so it was never gonna be changed today so to say the guy in charge hasn't got a clue is rubbish!

f**k me this guy on drugs ?

It's a hard one but normally if a team is winning the guys in possession keep the jersey , but as a whole darvel have came some way if guys like hendo and Kp are on the bench , both talented players but the guys who have been playing and winning every week are good players too so the managers job is not an easy one

It's a hard one but normally if a team is winning the guys in possession keep the jersey , but as a whole darvel have came some way if guys like hendo and Kp are on the bench , both talented players but the guys who have been playing and winning every week are good players too so the managers job is not an easy one

Wylie over to you

This is just going in circles, jnr supporter you ain't gonna be happy until your boy is playing and isn't left on the bench. He is a good player but has to wait on his chance to get back in the starting 11 like every other player who has been out injured. End of my posts, goodnight

Really jim are you not embarrassed you and your pals getting together for these posts remember he'll be reading this maybe he should have started maybe not but this is not boys cub football personally I think he'll get back in the first team soon but to call paddy a clown on here ! Enough said.

Archived