ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Standard is decent. Muirkirk and Craigmark have improved. Lugar have some talented youngsters. Annbank try and play football.

Whitletts are the biggest disappointment, they have fallen away big time from last year. Girvan, Irvine Vics and Darvel could all hold their own in the 1st Div in my opinion

If darvel hadn't had 4 players sent off against Irvine vics and girvan respectively they would still be unbeaten

Girvan got really lucky having to play ten men for 87 minutes but I never saw anything to say they have better players than darvel

Irvine vics are just no as good as darvel simples

I expect darvel to beat both them next time they play

Oh and whitletts will win every game they have left n sneak the title ha ha

Darvel legend you are deluded. I've seen all 3 teams play and in my opinion yous are the worst out the 3. As i have said before, girvan will win the league and Irvine Vics will be a close 2nd. Yous will be the best of the rest.

Girvan got lucky at darvel

Not 1 player in the girvan team would get in the darvel starting 11 now go n give me some peace

Come on the vale

Darvel legend are u for real ???they pumped u at ur home ground 10men or not and so did Irvine vics lose on sat and ur fighting for 3rd,as for any girvan player getting in ur team they played us first game of season and whilst were only team to take a point off them all season they really shud have buried us and I'd flip the question and say not many if any darvel players wud get in that girvan or even Irvine vics team.

Archived