ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe how poor Whitletts were today, even with 11 players on the field. Also can't believe that Whitletts blamed the ref today, they were lucky to still be in game before keeper got sent off. Girvan hit post & pen saved when 11 v 11, Whitletts can count themselves lucky it was just 4-1. Could have been 7 or 8.

I think it was proved today that when Tony bhoy and O'Connor bhoy are not on form, Whitletts are a very poor team.

No plan b as such, just kept trying to hit the moon with the ball. Horrible football to watch.

Whitletts will not get promoted this year.

Where o where is Ayr Victoria?

Must be in hiding? All the talk that his whitletts would beat Girvan, an easy win for the vics. How did that young boy maxwell do against Tony bhoy?

Think he might of let him off his lead by now.

Girvan defence is alot better than the last time they visited Dam Park.

1 thing i do darvel legend is yous will win f+#k all cause yous are shite. Yous just manage to beat lugar and you think yous are world beaters again. Away back into the hole you crawled from and give us all piece.

Wee question from a guy wae a soft spot for lugar,big jimjam,what was the score when girvan played lugar at the start of the season?

1 thing i do darvel legend is yous will win f+#k all cause yous are shite. Yous just manage to beat lugar and you think yous are world beaters again. Away back into the hole you crawled from and give us all piece.

Away on to a hockey forum u know feck all about football

2-2 but that means nothing.

Yous haven't won a game this season so i always expected a darvel victory today but by a far more convincing score. No disrespect to lugar but yous ain't very good.

hope its not to close at the end of the season,the two points girvan lost at lugar could be a league breaker,lugar are getting better every week could still take points from any team.

Last 5 games, 4 away from home. 5 wins, 20 goals for, 5 against. I just hope the boys can stay shite till the end of the season

Archived