ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its your own fault yous can't keep 11 on the pitch.

What a claim to fame that is ya weirdo!!!

Unbeaten with 11 on the park...#twat

And better team than u diddies , we though we would try and beat u wae 10 men and rotated the squad but we WILL beat you with our best 11

Darvel have beaten Muirkirk, Kello, and Craigmark. Failed against Irvine Vics and Girvan.(two of three title rivals) No disrespect to the teams you beat as you really should be beating them if you have any aspirations but the teams you needed to take points off of you haven't taken any both at home as well. That tells its on story in itself.

Darvel are pish!

Irvine Vics this weekend at home for the Muirkirk, i'm hoping the boys learned from the last game as its going to be just as tough this Saturday against my title favourites. You can only gauge your progression by obtaining results or showing a good account of yourselves against the Top teams, this Saturday gives the boys that chance the odds are against them they have however got their heads up and confidence is high so hoping for a far more competitive game on Saturday.

Ayr Victoria do you think if whittlets don't win on sat Saturday they are going to struggle to get promoted

We're just concentrating on the Scottish Cup now!!

FFS!! 6 games in and we will have played Muirkirk, home and away. Absolutely ridiculous.

Might be a good time to play them, they seem to be improving on a weekly basis.

Might be a good time to play them, they seem to be improving on a weekly basis.

Might be TT,but it's more the principal. I personally like getting the most outwardly away games, i.e Muirkirk, Kello, etc,out the road early in the season,but not when you've recently played them at home. Was looking forward to my trip to Kelloholm, as was originally scheduled,until I read the Sun today.

Archived