ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not another one.

We already have Ayr Victoria that thinks his team is the best in the West. A big club and all

Darvel leg-end who thinks his team are the untouchables in the ADL. Already been humped by their closes challengers.

.......and now the mighty Girvan! What makes you so sure that your team will get promoted this year?

Please tell us all???

The Mighty Girvan your full a shite another Darvel Legend had enough of that anus on this thread and darvel thread, if girvan finish top 5 that would be a succesful season considering their previous couple of seasons in this league, irvine vics doing it the correct way keeping quiet and winning league games... Like everyone has already said its a long way still to go and nothing is certain.

I think big slim Jim is a secret Girvan supporter and he's trying talk them up. All you do is mention Girvan sir.

As for my team I reckon if we keep Balfour and O'connor fit all season then I believe we will get promoted. Big game this weekend will tell us where we are and what we need to do.

Mon the Vic's

The Mighty Girvan your full a shite another Darvel Legend had enough of that anus on this thread and darvel thread, if girvan finish top 5 that would be a succesful season considering their previous couple of seasons in this league, irvine vics doing it the correct way keeping quiet and winning league games... Like everyone has already said its a long way still to go and nothing is certain.

coco ur there ? darvel WILL go up , undefeated with 11 payers on the park this season

I think big slim Jim is a secret Girvan supporter and he's trying talk them up. All you do is mention Girvan sir.

As for my team I reckon if we keep Balfour and O'connor fit all season then I believe we will get promoted. Big game this weekend will tell us where we are and what we need to do.

Mon the Vic's

Gutted im missing this on Saturday. Good few players and a lot of supporters all going to a wedding!!

Ayr Victoria I will support any team other than yours.

All I ll say is that whitletts will not go up this year. You have good strikers but average at best for the other 9 players.

Will be interesting this weekend when you play the vics. Might well attend this game as my "Girvan" bravehearts are at home and too far to travel.

Seasider till I die ????

[quote

Aye I forgot about that one tt , u don't beat us often and as long as we keep 11 on the park cannae see it happening this season

Your no far wrong, that was our 1st win in 4 against you!!

I heard about the wedding Terry, hopefully we have a team to put out. ;)

So if you had kept 11 on the park Darvel legend against Irvine Vics and Girvan you would have beaten them in your opinion? Maybe against Irvine Vics at 2-1 you could say that although they controlled most of the game from what j heard but Girvan pumped you 4-0 and it could have been more from what I heard also.

Keep digging sir! ;)

So if you had kept 11 on the park Darvel legend against Irvine Vics and Girvan you would have beaten them in your opinion? Maybe against Irvine Vics at 2-1 you could say that although they controlled most of the game from what j heard but Girvan pumped you 4-0 and it could have been more from what I heard also.

Keep digging sir! ;)

We'll have a team no bother, just wondering where the goals might come from!! A chance for somebody else to step up to the plate!!

Keep digging sir! ;)

Yip far better team than Irvine vics

Girvan hard to tell as played full game with 10 players

Archived