ADL 2015/16

Darvel players will need to wise up .If you make a challenge on the keeper and it's a foul (however soft ) you will almost certainly be booked .Talking back to refs when you are on a booking is not wise either .Vics were down to 10 men 1st all Darvel needed to do was keep the head but they didn't .The manager must be raging at some of the players and the big keeper throwing the equaliser in the net didn't help either

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darvel players will need to wise up .If you make a challenge on the keeper and it's a foul (however soft ) you will almost certainly be booked .Talking back to refs when you are on a booking is not wise either .Vics were down to 10 men 1st all Darvel needed to do was keep the head but they didn't .The manager must be raging at some of the players and the big keeper throwing the equaliser in the net didn't help either

Spot on mate

FFs Terry I would have thought better from you.

Just wondering if the ref would get the blame!! We had exactly same problem 2 seasons ago, and it gets to the stage where you think the refs might have it in for you before the games even start, but 90% of the time, it was our own fault!!

Whos fault was that??

Spot on TT,the fault lay squarely with the players. Although the first 2 to walk can feel hard done by,all of them picked up a caution for mouthing off.

There wasn't really a bad tackle in the game,which was a hard fought encounter

As for the Darvel leg ends comment about it being hard with 8 players,well Darvel had 11 to our 10 fora good 15 min whilst we were 2-1 up and done nothing of note. Their 3 sending offs came late in the game.

I don't want to sound disrespectful to those posters who every year come on during august and September talking about who will get promoted, but here it is. Stop talking shite.

The problem is valleyboy the hype that your "fans" are generating that is causing the Shite talk. I have looked in on the banter intriguingly and it's the same smack talk from the same few people " darvel will win this "and "darvel will do that". If they are real fans they keep a bit of dignity and integrity and let darvel go about their business but alas no it's a constant shoving it down everyone's throat that will listen.

Unfortunately we tend to stereotype and in this case may be justified in the sense that all we have heard is that darvel are already champions elect. as you elude to with the "shite talk", the league cannot be won in September but it can be lost. It will be interesting viewing throughout. Good luck!

We might have to slip out 2nd gear the morn

What happened mate? Was your gear stick broke? I was expecting the champions elect like what's been spreaded all over this for the last month of so and now look... Your superstars never showed up when it mattered. Maybe next time mate, try n keep up though will yous.

What happened mate? Was your gear stick broke? I was expecting the champions elect like what's been spreaded all over this for the last month of so and now look... Your superstars never showed up when it mattered. Maybe next time mate, try n keep up though will yous.

Yous clowns obsessed by darvel ? I certainly wouldn't go on and talk about Irvine Barcelona vics , darvel were poor yesterday and you beat them 2-1 , that would suggest to me if darvel had been on top of their game the score would have been different but there's a long way to go , let's see who will be laughing at end of season ?

I will say it again if darvel keep 11 on the park they will be very hard to beat

There lies the problem can darvel keep 11 men on the part , by the time the suspensions come through it will weaken you your team

Another classic ill-informed comment from you Sir, there were no red cards in the match, a match with hardly a foul in it, and so no suspensions will be kicking in .

Was a cracking game at Darvel yesterday; my own opinion is the Vics got out of jail a little, two best midfielders not available, one injured and one, absolutely baffling left on the bench for full game.

Hoping that decision does not come back to haunt the Vics, hopefully the lad keeps his head up and is restored as a first pick ASAP

Was a cracking game at Darvel yesterday; my own opinion is the Vics got out of jail a little, two best midfielders not available, one injured and one, absolutely baffling left on the bench for full game.

Hoping that decision does not come back to haunt the Vics, hopefully the lad keeps his head up and is restored as a first pick ASAP

I think the Vics will be fine. Refreshing to see someone actually writing about the game.

Archived