ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mon the darvel, Hail the mighty darvel, darvel are the best team in the world, Darvel will be champions, Darvel created electricity..f**k off darvel

You appear to be Darvel Daft my friend.

Watched both darvels league games and to be honest don't think they've played at their best any of the two games but still managed to come out 2-0 3-0 winners. Defence looks solid which you couldn't say last season about them. Can't see anyone stopping the vale this year

You appear to be Darvel Daft my friend.

Watched both darvels league games and to be honest don't think they've played at their best any of the two games but still managed to come out 2-0 3-0 winners. Defence looks solid which you couldn't say last season about them. Can't see anyone stopping the vale this year

I can.

Good to see stainbrain singing about DARVEL keep it up[/quoteI would think it's a worrying sign if he starts singing about you.lol

you are as daft as him , Irvine vics will win the league easily , ha ha ha they may well win the league but it wont be easily my friend, did they play their 2nd team at darvel ?

Don't think the Ardagh game will have any bearing on Saturday's game. Irvine Vics got a man sent off after half an hour with the score at 1-1 although Darvel were on top at the time. Think that Vics will be fired up to get revenge and it should be a good game, hopefully there's a strong ref or there could be more sending offs. I'll go for a score draw.

you are as daft as him , Irvine vics will win the league easily , ha ha ha they may well win the league but it wont be easily my friend, did they play their 2nd team at darvel ?

Now that I know exactly who you are I don't take ANYTHING you say seriously.lol

To be honest ive always been the type to take what we can get out any game with between 4-7 players 18 or under starting our games so far were just grateful for the experience. However having listened to Darvel Legend constantly harp on about Darvel is boring. You still cant admit you were holding on against us with your keeper making some top class saves to keep youse ahead. Instead according to you youse won at a canter without getting out of 2nd gear bollocks! But I will offer a prediction DARVEL wont even finish in the top 3.

Archived