ADL 2015/16

Markka quick question considering darvel very recent past including some good finishes in the league position and their not so good position of a few seasons back do their supporters have the right to proclaim then as champions before the season starts

Answer no, use and irvine vics should rightfully be favourites for adl as use have experienced playing in league above and being promoted recently

Their supporters have at least seen them play in pre-season and more than once, they could well be confident for a reason.

Irvine Vics and us aren't necessarily the same teams as last year. We both got relegated, one of their managers have left, we've got some new players to replace ones who have left.

I expect us, Darvel and Vics to all be top 6 but think it will be a tight league. Whitletts and Girvan will be up there too IMO and I expect Annbank to be much improved.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good summary of 2015 ADL Markka

Agree could well be 6 teams vying for the treasured two promotion spots this season

The Vics have lost about 6 from last season and added more than that to this season's squad

Boys have made a good start despite a difficult night at Hurlford the other night, but they stuck to their new style of play and any fair Hurlford fan would agree the Vics played quite well despite the obvious quality of Stuart Kean (4 goals) being a big factor in the result

Am hoping today's result a Darvel is still down to the correct formation and team not being decided upon by the management team yet, the Vics have a much more attacking squad this season but early signs are our traditional strong point in defence is not quite decided yet both on formation and personnel

But that's what pre season and Ardagh are all about, as long as we pick our best team against Annbank on 29th, none of the faithful will be complaining

Mon the Vics

Not quite an answer to the posters question, but not many people would take a lecture in discipline seriously if it came from Ardeer.
We were talking about "Dougie" NOT Ardeer!

Their supporters have at least seen them play in pre-season and more than once, they could well be confident for a reason.

Irvine Vics and us aren't necessarily the same teams as last year. We both got relegated, one of their managers have left, we've got some new players to replace ones who have left.

I expect us, Darvel and Vics to all be top 6 but think it will be a tight league. Whitletts and Girvan will be up there too IMO and I expect Annbank to be much improved.

Total pish!

poor wee darvel again,humped 9/0 by hurlford,then go on to beat the two teams that got relegated from above,there main chalengers for promotion,2/0 and 5/1,what have this wee team to do to get recognition,this cup counts for f--k all,what a load of shite,you are in it to win it,it counts big time.my money is on darvel,wake up and smell the coffee.

poor wee darvel again,humped 9/0 by hurlford,then go on to beat the two teams that got relegated from above,there main chalengers for promotion,2/0 and 5/1,what have this wee team to do to get recognition,this

cup counts for f--k all,what a load of shite,you are in it to win it,it counts big time.my money is on darvel,wake up and smell the coffee.

1. Actually win promotion without blabbering on about it like the previous 5 seasons.

2.darvel wont get out their group in this competition hurlford and medda too strong so yes means f**k all to darvel.

3. Possibly realise that teams in the league will especially up their game as the fans on here do nothing but proclaim their title winners,

4.why do darvel deserve recognition what have they achieved in previous 5 seasons..........ohh wait nothing.

1. Actually win promotion without blabbering on about it like the previous 5 seasons.

2.darvel wont get out their group in this competition hurlford and medda too strong so yes means f**k all to darvel.

3. Possibly realise that teams in the league will especially up their game as the fans on here do nothing but proclaim their title winners,

4.why do darvel deserve recognition what have they achieved in previous 5 seasons..........ohh wait nothing.

not a lot,they have beat the two teams that were not good enough in the above league,dont know who you support,but wee teams need recognition,to keep them going,can only say what i see on hear,they must be good as every one it talking about them.

Only folk talking about them is darvel legend and valleyboy etc like a previous poster said if they say it enough they might actually believe it, said before a would like to see irvine vics get promoted again as they were unlucky the year they went down few results at end of season didnt go our way.nice to see both your personalities post within 13 minutes of each other weirdo

Only folk talking about them is darvel legend and valleyboy etc like a previous poster said if they say it enough they might actually believe it, said before a would like to see irvine vics get promoted again as they were unlucky the year they went down few results at end of season didnt go our way.nice to see both your personalities post within 13 minutes of each other weirdo

lugar beat cumnock on wed night,i was the first to say lugar have the makings of a good team,young boys with a couple of older players.the point i was trying to make about darvel is the same.anything can happen in this great game.good luck to irvine vics if thats who you support,sorry about my last post to much vodka last night.

it was £5 donation to your team, how can you wish people to be elsewhere, type of man you are Neil

Introduce yourself at the next game and we can discuss the team and address your constant criticism of our players. If I think that you have one constructive comment to make you can be my guest at every game for the rest of the season, and I will re-imburse your admission fees up until now. Always happy to discuss how our wee club can improve but getting tired of your particular agenda , an agenda which seemed to begin mid February 2013 under different user names. Now before you come on and deny having an agenda, I challenge you to show me one single post where you do not have a go at my club, when you mention them.

Introduce yourself at the next game and we can discuss the team and address your constant criticism of our players. If I think that you have one constructive comment to make you can be my guest at every game for the rest of the season, and I will re-imburse your admission fees up until now. Always happy to discuss how our wee club can improve but getting tired of your particular agenda , an agenda which seemed to begin mid February 2013 under different user names. Now before you come on and deny having an agenda, I challenge you to show me one single post where you do not have a go at my club, when you mention them.

Am I in court

Will take you up on that offer, next game will more likely be when you play one of the top teams in the league, will introduce myself then

Will take you up on that offer, next game will more likely be when you play one of the top teams in the league, will introduce myself then

A fortnight on Saturday then against Ardeer unless you want to come along on Wednesday night to see us against the Medda. You can be my guest in the executive suite.

Archived