ADL 2015/16

Is the guy Douglas a good keeper ,

Does anyone one know how many players maybole have lost , I think it must be about 9

Big Dougie shouldnae be anywhere near the ADL. The big man was superb for us. Could and should be playing at a far higher level!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dougie stays in dalmellington. The last time i spoke with him he was playing locally due to family and work. Doom ams and craigmark.I reckon his circumstances may have altered and girvan have made contact. But i havent seen or spoken to him in a year now. Thats why you havent seen him linked with another club

Should be an interesting league , I see whittlets have lost the boy Hanvey too the buffs but have the signed anyone yet
Think the Buffs have signed Ross Stewart who was with Ardeer.

A big dumpling who scores 1 in the 15 chances

he scored 26 goals in 54 games for Ardeer..By your reckoning he must have had 8 chances to score in every game.Ardeer must be some team.I think we know who the dumpling really is.

Ardeer will defo miss big holden. He been a really good player for them over last 2 years. As for young ross his goalscoring record over the past 2 seasons has been impressive considering how young he is. He has a lot of potential and I'm sure he will develop further with th buffs

Now let's not talk porkys ya balloon, will Ardeer miss him? I think not. Will Ardeer miss Holden? I think not. Take your tinted glasses off and stop talking nonense

I'd be delighted if Ross Stewart & Mick Holden were still part of the Ardeer team, both could be tough to replace.

I liked both mick and Ross as players and both played well for Ardeer and I wish them well..For me am not to worried we still have Bonner and Jamie Donnelly at centre. Strikers Graeme Hamilton with Steven Reid.. Along with Lee Monroe and Scott Reid as well can play there.

Stain brain go and f**k Yerself, You don't have a clue ur another one who watches one fuckin game and makes up your mind! Quite happy with the squad Del, Peter and collie have got and we will do well. Always one p***k to try and get a reaction :-/

The ADL is shaping up nicely for this season could be some very interesting games, would like to see the bankies up there as i always would.

Players are heavily impressed by the level of coaching brought by big Johnny.

Now let's not talk porkys ya balloon, will Ardeer miss him? I think not. Will Ardeer miss Holden? I think not. Take your tinted glasses off and stop talking nonense

Not surprisingly you're wrong on in everything you say.

Watching all the talk about Ardeer but I have heard that all is not good down there way, some of the players mentioned have not signed let alone trained,, and as for Holden signing for us got help us he his slower than Steish , and by all accounts cost Ardeer plenty goals last season

I liked both mick and Ross as players and both played well for Ardeer and I wish them well..For me am not to worried we still have Bonner and Jamie Donnelly at centre. Strikers Graeme Hamilton with Steven Reid.. Along with Lee Monroe and Scott Reid as well can play there.

Stain brain go and f**k Yerself, You don't have a clue ur another one who watches one fuckin game and makes up your mind! Quite happy with the squad Del, Peter and collie have got and we will do well. Always one p***k to try and get a reaction :-/

Your right mate these guys are just shit stirrers good luck for the season ahead.

Archived