ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friend or the great one himself!

Ah! you clearly don't know GG as from previous posts on here he doesn't have many friends lol! merely a supporter that sees what he's trying to do still sceptical re his history but considering our previous seasons anything better than bottom is an improvement but I think with a few games under there belts they could have a mid table finish which would be more than most expected including myself. A few hammerings over the last few seasons hopefully that wont happen this time but time will tell.

Ah! you clearly don't know GG as from previous posts on here he doesn't have many friends lol! merely a supporter that sees what he's trying to do still sceptical re his history but considering our previous seasons anything better than bottom is an improvement but I think with a few games under there belts they could have a mid table finish which would be more than most expected including myself. A few hammerings over the last few seasons hopefully that wont happen this time but time will tell.

He's got at least one . Good luck for the season except when you're playing my wee team .

That,s some double act you,ve got going there, all we need now is for Junior watch to chip in and we.ve got a comedy gold trio.

Doogie has been immense since coming to Darvel, he is first at training, great to have about the place and a genuine talent.

Once he gets used to being kicked about by players who can,t handle him he will prove an asset to the team and the ADL

football crazy 09, what you on about, you realy do make a complete and utter fool of yourself, I dont even know this boy Dougie so how can I comment, however, having watched Hurlford twice so fatr I will be at the Darvel - Irvine Vics game tomorrow, so if he is playing then I can comment tomorrow night pea brain

you better ask a vics supporter how many they are bringing, as for a comedy club then just take yourself to a mirror and you will get all the laughs you want, looking forward to what should be a tight game going by the posts Darvel fans are making, league winners by all means and not a ball kicked, I will be neutral and give my opinion tomorrow

If you knew me then you would know I tell no lies, as for getting caught out that is funny, a lot of people know who I am so what is your point, I take it you are a Darvel supporter with all the defending you do for them, you may get a game tomorrow

Don't really think the Ardagh results mean much as to what is likely to happen once the league starts.

A couple of confidence boosting wins would be nice but the season doesn't really start for me until these group stages are out the way.

Totally agree, they only matter if you think you team has a chance of winning it, most teams use it as pre season games to give as many players they can competitive game time prior to league starting

That's not a dig at Dougie personally , I know he's a great player but he was the same at Tiber , if he can stay on the park he won't be at Darvel long .
Was even trying to have a shoving match with the Ardeer management on the way off.That won't be the only time he's sent off this season.

So if I,m Doogie or his dad I've taken your comments the right way?

I could see why dougie or his dad might be upset at someone saying that about him on here .

Anyway I couldn't care about Darvel so I don't know why you've added me in to that post , I'm just looking to see how Dougie does cause I think he can play at higher level than the Ayrshire district if he keeps the head.

Archived