ADL 2015/16

I would agree with that but there's a

Long way to go in the promotion race. I reckon Whitletts have the best strikers in the ADL but the defence is a work in progress but the boys have done well this season so far so it's onwards and upwards for us. A wee break from league duty to take on Broxburn in the Scottish.

Mon the Vics!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would agree with that but there's a

Long way to go in the promotion race. I reckon Whitletts have the best strikers in the ADL but the defence is a work in progress but the boys have done well this season so far so it's onwards and upwards for us. A wee break from league duty to take on Broxburn in the Scottish.

Mon the Vics!

I thought Balfour's first goal was the pick of the bunch today,lol!

All the best for your Scottish tie next week.

T

Whitletts best team Irvine Vic's have played in league matches this season, Balfour an excellent striker, still believe Vic's selection and formation needs tinkered with, if we can get that right am sure we can finish top 2

Onto to Dalry next week...Mon the Toria

Kirky 442, ex player, ex management, , ex committee ? Anger leads to the dark side, champ, pressure is obviously eating you up? Me ? I have got the cigar out,

I see you post a lot in the middle of the night is that when the wife allows you to take the apron off? I've seen your likes before remind me so much of mr Stewart that was at the club, he too was a w**k

Wow Kirky442 your doing a great job of raising the profile of muirkirk , NOT !! Most posters have been supportive of the way things are going up at Muirkirk & have been coming on here & saying so but you seem to be more interested in picking petty fights & name calling . Get a grip man if you don't have anything positive to post then don't !

Kirky 442, Mr Stewart was not a w@@k as you say, Mr Stewart worked his backside of for Muirkirk, not only on the park but also off it bringing in sponsorship, he turned the tide at Muirkirk for a short period and made the club competitive, as you are new to the scene at Burnside you have now belittled the previous efforts of people who gave up a lot of time to help a struggling club, a club with a big heart, yes 22 points was a big deal for the club at the time as for years breaking double figures points wise was a major hurdle, I would love Muirkirk to push on from their steady start and become a successful junior team again as they once were under J Millar and the likes, Junior football needs them, the village needs them and finally Mr Tait and his hard working band of committee can be rewarded for their love of the club .

Only 2 people on here suggesting that im belittling the club and strangely that's youse 2 who both give double edged compliments or slagging but at the end of the day I know who I am and suggesting im new to burnside lol no prob, you see not having a management, player tie to.the club past or present my views are purely on what I see here and now my posts on muirkirk or adl are all positive regarding what's happening just now because that's the era I'm interested in, my w**k comment was indeed to goad Cantona (stewart)into the exact response I was expecting and low and behold it worked. You see the past is the past but if you check cantonas posts it's all about Mr stewarts(his) time etc and not very much compliments regarding what's happening now. Anyway I'm willing to let bygones be bygones were all jock thamsons weans and all that I'll go back to concentrating on how the teams doing and you guys continue with your opinions and we will all be fine. Mon the kirk!

Kirky 442 - let's put a few things to bed here, first up I can assure you I am not Mr Stewart, I will defend any person who gave their time to help Muirkirk, past and present managers, players committee members etc, I admire clubs like Muirkirk and Craigmark as they have not had their troubles to seek and it could all so easily have come to an end but through the afore mentioned people they kept it going, secondly, moving onto the current set up at Burnside, yes, really positive start which bodes well for the season and seasons ahead, and finally we will agree to disagree if 22 or 23 points is or is not a good achievement, good luck and all the best for the season ahead.

Kirky 442 - let's put a few things to bed here, first up I can assure you I am not Mr Stewart, I will defend any person who gave their time to help Muirkirk, past and present managers, players committee members etc, I admire clubs like Muirkirk and Craigmark as they have not had their troubles to seek and it could all so easily have come to an end but through the afore mentioned people they kept it going, secondly, moving onto the current set up at Burnside, yes, really positive start which bodes well for the season and seasons ahead, and finally we will agree to disagree if 22 or 23 points is or is not a good achievement, good luck and all the best for the season ahead.

well said cantona,any club that has shown they are getting thinks right on and off the park have to be admired,good luck muirkirk,craigmark and lugar who we nearly lost last year,all these clubs getting better can only be good for junior football.

Whitletts v Girvan this weekend.

I think this could be an excellent game but I would say Girvan may edge this by the 1 goal.

Go easy on me Ayr Victoria... Lol

Should be a really good game although I don't agree with your opinion, you are however entitled to it. Even though he didn't score yesterday I predict a wee Tony Bhoy hat trick this weekend.

Class? Quality over the pitch? I do realise they have a decent team big Jim jam but I think their defence is weak and our front boys will exploit that and have too much quality for them. The young boy maxwell couldn't handle Tony last time around and it will be the same occurrence this time as well sir. :)

Class? Quality over the pitch? I do realise they have a decent team big Jim jam but I think their defence is weak and our front boys will exploit that and have too much quality for them. The young boy maxwell couldn't handle Tony last time around and it will be the same occurrence this time as well sir. :)

Both average teams should be a snore draw

Archived