ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kirky and mighty ccc it has taken Darve nearly 3 seasons to get from where yous are to being average, on their day they could get a result against any ADL team also on a bad day they could get beaten by any team. Craigmark and Murkirk will probably cause a couple of upsets here and there which is an improvement on the last few seasons, long way to go so we'll have to wait and see, best of luck for the rest of the season except against Darvel lol

Kirky and mighty ccc it has taken Darve nearly 3 seasons to get from where yous are to being average, on their day they could get a result against any ADL team also on a bad day they could get beaten by any team. Craigmark and Murkirk will probably cause a couple of upsets here and there which is an improvement on the last few seasons, long way to go so we'll have to wait and see, best of luck for the rest of the season except against Darvel lol

Fuzzy you may be misunderstanding myself I don't doubt what you are saying and everybody is entitled to big up there own team if you notice I only ever shout down Darvel Legend because of his constant blaming on everything for defeats and his constant digs at the Vics, personally SO FAR the Vics have been the best team I have seen without a doubt. Good luck for the rest of the season except of course form our game.

Fuzzy you may be misunderstanding myself I don't doubt what you are saying and everybody is entitled to big up there own team if you notice I only ever shout down Darvel Legend because of his constant blaming on everything for defeats and his constant digs at the Vics, personally SO FAR the Vics have been the best team I have seen without a doubt. Good luck for the rest of the season except of course form our game.

Unbeaten with 11 players on the park at full time

Would just like to clear up a couple of things,firstly I'm not any of these posters coming on here,last thing I want or need is anymore hassle,I'm working with a very young squad of players and just want to go about my business quietly.

Myself, Kev and Gary are all really enjoying our time at Muirkik,and hopefully we can keep improving on the park.

Finally I'd like to say,that I think this season is shaping up to be a very good league,and look forward to playing some very good sides,with very good coaching staff and committees.

Regards

Geordie.

Well said George, great to see you are back doing what you do best, getting the best out of players and building a competitive team ... All the very best to you, Deeney and Gary.... If it wasn't so bloody far away I would have joined you!!

Would just like to clear up a couple of things,firstly I'm not any of these posters coming on here,last thing I want or need is anymore hassle,I'm working with a very young squad of players and just want to go about my business quietly.

Myself, Kev and Gary are all really enjoying our time at Muirkik,and hopefully we can keep improving on the park.

Finally I'd like to say,that I think this season is shaping up to be a very good league,and look forward to playing some very good sides,with very good coaching staff and committees.

Regards

Geordie.

well said geordie,muirkirk have been the whipping boys in the adl for to long,glad to see you and your back room team have brought a smile back to the good people up at muirkirk,very interesting adl this year,good luck.

Hoping Whitletts can pick up the 3 points the day, il be getting updates constantly!! 1st game iv missed for a longtime, so hopefully the boys can do it! Wouldn't say its a must win, but we can't let Irvine Vics get too far ahead!

Archived