ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really jim are you not embarrassed you and your pals getting together for these posts remember he'll be reading this maybe he should have started maybe not but this is not boys cub football personally I think he'll get back in the first team soon but to call paddy a clown on here ! Enough said.

the clown is Darvel Legend when he bummed up his team, come on Darvel Legend youre quiet tonight

funny how one result today changes things, today's result at Irvine helps a few teams but we all need to watch Girvan, they could go level with Irvine and make it hard for any other team chasing then, hey if every team thinks it is over now then set your sights for next season and plan for that, good few decent teams still in this league who can take points of anyone in the league

Great result yesterday for us, hoping the game is on next week so we can keep the momentum going for as long as possible, best start to a league campaign in our history. Hopefully keep it going for as long as possible, team spirit is unbelievable at the minute, great feeling about the place.

IMO if Darvel lose away to Girvan then they don't have a hope in hell of promotion, can't expect to get promoted after losing 12 points to your 2 main contenders even 9 is a push. Looking forward to our games against Girvan now, should be 2 great contests.

Mon the Toria!!!!

Would of liked to of seen how some amateur teams would fair in that very poor ADL this year. Watched Irvine Vics a few times and they are pissing that league and they are poor looking. The two teams promoted this year will come straight back down next.

Irvine Vics would pump everybody up to Premier level apart from Hurlford Thistle, who probably have a bigger budget than all ADL teams!

Girvan have already pumped Scotlands top amateur side out the senior Scottish.

I believe that junior supporters and players underestimate the difference between junior and senior.

I also believe the same naivety exists between amateur followers when they compare to junior. Yes the gap may be tighter than its been but I would fancy almost every junior team to beat almost every amateur team.

Archived