West 2nd Division 2015/16

Gartcairn Army

Vale o Leven 2 - 3 East Kilbride Thistle (Miles, McFadden and Johnstone).

Not a great 1st half from either, better 2nd half with Thistle dominating most of the play.

Well done to the ex Lanark trio!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Port 1 v 2 camby

Thought fabi was ports best player today. Very vocal...........from the sidelines

Ye ye very funny, too be honest didn't think there was much in it today especially in first half. If Port had taken their chances it could have been a totally different game but that's football! Cambuslang started 2nd half better but think we dominated after that. Was impressed with Lang's no 3 and 11 but the boy Davidson up front was the difference with that extra bit of quality scoring one and setting up other.

No time for feeling sorry for ourselves with Gartcairn away next week

Ye ye very funny, too be honest didn't think there was much in it today especially in first half. If Port had taken their chances it could have been a totally different game but that's football! Cambuslang started 2nd half better but think we dominated after that. Was impressed with Lang's no 3 and 11 but the boy Davidson up front was the difference with that extra bit of quality scoring one and setting up other.

No time for feeling sorry for ourselves with Gartcairn away next week

I thought we were very poor 2nds half Fabby

Had Lang taken chances in 1st half, game dead and buried but we didnt and it was a shaky 2nd half with Lang having to keep injured players on park .

I'm happy with the 3 points as I was last weekend, not in full flow but 3/3 speaks volumes

Good comeback from the shire yesterday 3-1 down and looked all over the place at the Back but came back with 4 well worked goals 2 a piece from Davie Kirkwood and JP Craig and a much better second half performance . was good to get first league win on the board with still a few players missing that are due back in the next week or 2 that should make us stronger hopefully we can kick on in our season now

Good 3 points for us on Saturday but should have been more comfortable. Lost a couple of sloppy goals but played well over the piece. Looking forward to playing Port Glasgow on Saturday in another very hard game.

Been a good start to the season and I think it's already very clear how competitive this league is going to be.

Good 3 points for us on Saturday but should have been more comfortable. Lost a couple of sloppy goals but played well over the piece. Looking forward to playing Port Glasgow on Saturday in another very hard game.

Been a good start to the season and I think it's already very clear how competitive this league is going to be.

Gutted I can't make this game and a chance to see a new team.

Port will need to start better than last saturday to take anything from the game.

Where will the game be played?

Archived