The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

On 16/08/2023 at 21:48, 101 said:

Hadn't realised he was too old to be included in a development fee, seems pretty poor for Morton to let what was a good prospect leave for nothing albeit they will know best about his injury.

he’ll end up at johnstone burgh,which to be fair would be a step up for him 

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

Talk is that Premiership and English clubs are interested, but throw all the Ibrox money at him anyway and hope for the best.

pretty much the same line that was quoted for Robbie Crawford last week, and they both have the same agent so I will be taking that one with a pinch of salt.

1 hour ago, Vril said:

pretty much the same line that was quoted for Robbie Crawford last week, and they both have the same agent so I will be taking that one with a pinch of salt.

The agent will therefore know what Morton are paying Crawford and, more or less, what our limits are… so I expect Imrie already knows whether or not there’s any chance of this happening.

Lamie plus a recognised right-back and we could begin to think about venues for the title-celebration party.