The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Mark Russell is the one player who has performed to a consistently good level throughout the season IMO. He'd be my choice at the moment.

Think some pretty bad individual errors from him put him behind Gasparotto. That said, he's still young and hopefully will grow out of that. I've been pretty happy with him for the most part.

Why do all final games need to kick off at the same time? I could understand if there was anything to play for but the league is practically wrapped up by now.

There could still be a battle between Falkirk and Hibs for 2nd as well as Dumbarton and Livi for 9th. I don't agree with the fixtures being changed at all, but I do agree with the fact that they should all be on at the same time.

There could still be a battle between Falkirk and Hibs for 2nd as well as Dumbarton and Livi for 9th. I don't agree with the fixtures being changed at all, but I do agree with the fact that they should all be on at the same time.

The games that have any meaning to them can kick off at the same time (Saturday, 3pm) and the St. Mirren Rangers game can be shown whenever the f**k they like.  The only reason they need to be on at the same time is so that teams can basically cheat, St. Mirren or Rangers knowing what all the other results are makes no difference to their approach of the match.

Non issue really. We're all happy to prop up the bar on a Sunday and watch football, so we can't moan on the odd occasion our game gets changed.

Maybe the raging alcoholics of Greenock are more than happy to prop up the bar every Sunday watching football but we're not "all" like that.

The Moonster, on 05 Apr 2016 - 15:17, said:

I'd prefer to sit in my house staring at the wall than go for a "Sunday Sesh" and watch some turgid English teams play out a 0-0.

Yeah, that'd be a good point if that wasn't a rarity. So feel free to give that point another go and we'll forget this post happened.

Yeah, that'd be a good point if that wasn't a rarity. So feel free to give that point another go and we'll forget this post happened.

Are there lots of youse, son?  :wub: