Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be happy with this Jamie fella signing. Worth the gamble and players such as Jamie Vardy and Charlie Austin came from the non-league.

Reckon Allan will be away before the end of the window.

We won't take no for an answer and Allan won't sign for anyone else now that his boyhood heroes have came in!

How come naedby else has came in if he's worth so much? Accept wur offer!!!

Aye well, well take him in January then

The Bearz have played a blinder if he signs for Rotherham.

:lol: Convincing.

Glad to see Hibs are so #money that we're turning down decent fees. Also puts into sharp contrast what absolute tramps Sevco are with their peanuts bids, payment terms to be negotiated and 50k per bid increases. They're nowhere near close to being able to afford him.

As it goes, if we get to around the 500k, I'd think about selling him. We have a million centre mids, including a huge prospect we've just signed for a fraction of that. Get in a decent fee with some of it reinvested in some much needed options elsewhere and we'd be no worse off, arguably better.

Edit: Wasn't it Wigan that Andy Webster bumped Hearts for an ended up at Rangers? I assume with them being a couple of divisions lower and the bid being well above Rangers' level that it's not a similar situation but I'd be wanting a clause in there to make sure.

We won't take no for an answer and Allan won't sign for anyone else now that his boyhood heroes have came in!

How come naedby else has came in if he's worth so much? Accept wur offer!!!

Aye well, well take him in January then

The Bearz have played a blinder if he signs for Rotherham.

:lol: Convincing.

Glad to see Hibs are so #money that we're turning down decent fees. Also puts into sharp contrast what absolute tramps Sevco are with their peanuts bids, payment terms to be negotiated and 50k per bid increases. They're nowhere near close to being able to afford him.

As it goes, if we get to around the 500k, I'd think about selling him. We have a million centre mids, including a huge prospect we've just signed for a fraction of that. Get in a decent fee with some of it reinvested in some much needed options elsewhere and we'd be no worse off, arguably better.

Edit: Wasn't it Wigan that Andy Webster bumped Hearts for an ended up at Rangers? I assume with them being a couple of divisions lower and the bid being well above Rangers' level that it's not a similar situation but I'd be wanting a clause in there to make sure.

Go a bit further back for Jim McLean refusing to sell Gough to them...

The irony of selling to Wigan would be delicious as they send Hibs the cash that Ragers gave them for the two Wigan players's Rangers signed earlier this summer 8)

Archived