Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've spoke to a few fellow Rangers fans at work and after fives earlier and not one is remotely bothered if Scott Allan signs for Sellik. Makes absolutely no odds this season.

:lol: Bet most of them are a crying mess right now.

It seems Hibs have played a blinder with this one.

£600k plus a permanent freebie is an extortionate amount of money for a guy who Scottish football fans in general considered overrated just yesterday. That and he's into the last year of his contract.

There's no doubt he's a talented player, but I'm not sure he's £600k's worth and certainly not good enough to force his way into Celtic's already crowded midfield.

Bit of a strange move from Celtic if you look at the whole deal in isolation. Rangers fans as usual making a dog's breakfast of the entire fiasco on social media.

ETA: Looks like he's away for £275k. My bad.

The Rangers fans who gave him a standing ovation in the game at Easter road when he came on - must be feeling a tad stupid. Warbs still playing a blinder??

The same happened with Brown did it not?

Also he has NOT signed yet. Might not happen mind.

It seems Hibs have played a blinder with this one.

£600k plus a permanent freebie is an extortionate amount of money for a guy who Scottish football fans in general considered overrated just yesterday. That and he's into the last year of his contract.

There's no doubt he's a talented player, but I'm not sure he's £600k's worth and certainly not good enough to force his way into Celtic's already crowded midfield.

Bit of a strange move from Celtic if you look at the whole deal in isolation. Rangers fans as usual making a dog's breakfast of the entire fiasco on social media.

I'd be pretty surprised, but delighted obviously, if Celtic paid 600k. They could probably get him for half that if they're sending players the other way too.

Archived